ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My petrol blue girl!!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Posted these facts the other day on another PB thread.

Decided to be a bit sad and work out the relative rareness of the different spec PBs:

So....

There were 29 made, with 5 having no packs, 21 having cup spoilers, 21 having cup suspension and one with Recaro seats (which I have read had both cup packs).

Therefore in order of rarity they are:

1st rarest = Recaro seats and cup packs (only 1 sold)

Joint 2nd = Cup spoilers only (3 sold) and cup suspension only (3 sold)

4th rarest = No cup packs (5 sold)

5th rarest = Normal seats and both cup packs (17 sold)

That makes mine the 5th rarest - at least I won't feel so bad if I decide to tweak it a little.

Right, off to get a new anorak!!

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Posted these facts the other day on another PB thread.

Decided to be a bit sad and work out the relative rareness of the different spec PBs:

So....

There were 29 made, with 5 having no packs, 21 having cup spoilers, 21 having cup suspension and one with Recaro seats (which I have read had both cup packs).

Therefore in order of rarity they are:

1st rarest = Recaro seats and cup packs (only 1 sold)

Joint 2nd = Cup spoilers only (3 sold) and cup suspension only (3 sold)

4th rarest = No cup packs (5 sold)

5th rarest = Normal seats and both cup packs (17 sold)

That makes mine the 5th rarest - at least I won't feel so bad if I decide to tweak it a little.

Right, off to get a new anorak!!

Starting with the lexus lights.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Yep tis mine, and my lights aren't lexus, they are clear!! Lol
But I think they will be going soon.
Dezmondo, good work! I have the second rarest!! Woohoo!! Lol. Still both of our cars are the rarest of the renaultsport clios, including the 172 exclusives!!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Is there? Who is it? I'm not sure I can have that, this is losing it's exclusivity!! I bet they get spotted to!! Lol

none :(
was the garage called atherstone motors, if so i went to view it but they wouldnt do the cambelt for me.

love that colour too, i was gutted

2014 Clio 200t edc
No it was in bidford mate, over that way. They did the cambelt with a bit of contribution from me. I love the colour, it's great. I even love it in the dark and dull daylight!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Yeah that's them! Small world indeed!! Have you got one yet? There's an inferno for sale by me now, which looks lovely!! But I wouldn't change my PB! Where are you from? Funnily enough they mentioned someone else came to see it but I thought they were just doing the usual salesman b&llshit!! Lol
Was it just the belts that put you off? If you don't mind me asking?

none :(
i have a silver 182, yeah the belts and they didnt have the log book when i went to view it, i went to see it in march they said it would take a month for the log book to come but i needed a car for work, so couldnt wait that long.

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Mate your car looks sweet, an that bonnet shot is wicked, I quite like the Lexus lights on that colour :cool:

2014 Clio 200t edc
i have a silver 182, yeah the belts and they didnt have the log book when i went to view it, i went to see it in march they said it would take a month for the log book to come but i needed a car for work, so couldnt wait that long.

yeah the logbook came straight to me. I wasn't too bothered by that as they taxed it for me, and the hpi came back ok.

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Thanks, it's comments like that that make me think keep the lights, as I quite like them!

No worries mate, the thing is you love your car that's all that matters, I love the usual colors your's, flame red an inferno there different which I love. Ps mines flame red lol

2014 Clio 200t edc
Cheers bud. Too many people are quick to cruticise people's cars, but individuality is part of the point of modifying.
I do love the car, I'm so glad I've finally got it.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Thanks, and it was only took on my trusty iPhone! Lol.
I love this colour, so much. It looks great in all light conditions, because of the different shades and effects that come out.

197 FF Glacier White
I saw one of these at the weekend in the Asda car park, Rawtenstall, looked better in the flesh than it does in pics, nice colour.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Nope a mistake I believe, although I am REALLY hoping so!!
Dezmondo, you picked up yours yet? Get some pics up!!!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Nope a mistake I believe, although I am REALLY hoping so!!
Dezmondo, you picked up yours yet? Get some pics up!!!

Yeah, picked up a couple of weeks ago, then went back last weekend for them to do the cam belt, back last night, will start a thread if I get time to get some shots tonight.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Standard rear lights would improve it massivly.

Lovely car, mind. Never seen petrol blue in the flesh!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Well latest I've done is carbon vinyl'd the dash, steering wheel and gearknob inserts, which I really like. Also did my front diamond, which isn't great but when I did the back one it looked odd due to the silver writing. May take the vinyl off the front one.
What are people's thoughts on carbon vinyl on the bullets?
cbd99229.jpg

fbdf460d.jpg