ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My petrol blue girl!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Just a couple of pictures until I upload some more.
She is completely standard and will mostly remain that way, short of the little bits I want to do.

th_ae880f8f.jpg

Just one in the sun to show off her colour!!

th_ab773116.jpg

Thanks for looking

2014 Clio 200t edc
No bud, from Staffordshire.
It's not too bad, there are a few but they don't stand out to me, yet. Lol

Love it, one angle it looks green then another looks blue. Petrol Blues are best kept standard imo :approve:

2014 Clio 200t edc
I am debating it, but I do like the silver....
I mean who orders the spoiler pack but not the suspension and wheels pack?? It was only £200 iirc ffs!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Erm it was a woman who was the first owner yes, and it's not poverty spec, it's got cup spoiler and splitter!!

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Need to get the stock lights back on, apart from that... Looks superb! I would go down the route of dark turinis and coilovers and that'd be it. :eek:

2014 Clio 200t edc
do i see lexus lights on the back there ?????

In all honesty, yes you do.:eek: They are genuine renault ones and it appears it left the factory exactly as it stands now, which is why I've kept them. I actually quite like them.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I remember when I went to order my new Clio it was an option. They were around £160 I think!! I am not a fan, but as it's how it was bought I feel it should stay.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
In all honesty, yes you do.:eek: They are genuine renault ones and it appears it left the factory exactly as it stands now, which is why I've kept them. I actually quite like them.

it wouldnt have left the factory like that. Renault accesories, maybe put on at the dealers.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Oh right, but you get what I was saying. It's been like that since new.
And I presume the garage did, but I don't know, why?

2014 Clio 200t edc
Oh right, but you get what I was saying. It's been like that since new.
And I presume the garage did, but I don't know, why?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
they havent been on there from new, they would have had standard lamps from new.

2014 Clio 200t edc
they havent been on there from new, they would have had standard lamps from new.

Yeah im with you. What i like is they were an option from Renault which is better than some chavvy ones from halfords. I may change them later, but as it is like it now, and it's genuine, I may keep it.

Never above 25mpg
Yeah im with you. What i like is they were an option from Renault which is better than some chavvy ones from halfords. I may change them later, but as it is like it now, and it's genuine, I may keep it.

They look awful despite being genuine Renault.

From personal experience! (An awful phase)
DSC00006.jpg

2014 Clio 200t edc
I've been through that awful phase too, but one thing I do like about them, is that because of the colour, they do work nicely with the wheels etc, and also kids in corsa's think it's a 1.2 with a bodykit, then get left behind!! Lol