ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My petrol blue girl!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Jealous isn't the word!! Get it all on and get some pics up!! I'm going standard wheels black, and then turinis later on I think.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Gave her a wash and going over with srp tonight, what with all the posts about washing cars!!
d5424290.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Still can't make my mind up with this colour!
Every time I see a picture it looks different.

There's one hopefully coming along to the west mids meet Sunday so I can decide then.

The silver wheels look better on it than anthracite.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Really? I was/am still thinking of changing the wheel colour, maybe black or anthracite.
I love the colour tbh, only downside is it looks like a normal Clio, not an rs (in my opinion). Doesn't stand out like it should. People think its a replica.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye I think silver looks good as it matches the silver lights and the clear side repeaters.

It goes well with the colour too. I think black wheels will give it a 'dirty' look to it.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I like them too. Silver turinis would look good too. It's the silver bullets too that match. I knew there was something else

2014 Clio 200t edc
I won't bore you with statistics but they are Very rare. One was being broken on the bay not long ago.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Thought i ought to make my 400th post relate to a petrol blue!

Looking great by the way - not sure on the (McRae?) sticker though.

I like them too. Silver turinis would look good too. It's the silver bullets too that match. I knew there was something else

I like them. Would LOVE some turinis tho!

Have got silver Turinis on mine with sportlines and coded bullets (Petrol Blue with silver writing) and it does look awesome! Looked good on the anthracite 182 alloys though!

And yes, I will do a project thread one day!!

I won't bore you with statistics but they are Very rare. One was being broken on the bay not long ago.

So, a broken one, ours are out of 28 now at most!! Getting rarer by the day. Could have done with the bonnet off it, might have to find the listing!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Dezmondo get some pics of yours up, you promised a project thread!!! Would love to see the bullets!

Black Gold Trophy
some new plates would really freshen this up I think

The wheels would also look better in anthracite, problem is at the moment the silver looks dull, not glossy and the colour of the centre caps looks way off matching the wheels

2014 Clio 200t edc
Yeah I don't mind my plates really, but clean fresh plates do look good. Tempted by a small front plate too.
Would love some turinis but finances dont allow at present. :(

2014 Clio 200t edc
Well today was fun....
Thanks to a good friend of mine, finally got around to fitting new rear discs and pads, due to the old bearings being ruined and the discs being shot.
c51d7167.gif
see what I mean?!
The pads were just as bad, having a lip at the top.
61d4bf82.gif

so that's all done now, just gotta get it mot'd next week.
Also my mate noticed some play in the front wheel, so a new track rod end was sourced and fitted. Really has tightened the front up!!
(no pictures)
Anyway here is the finished look...
ec459254.gif

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Bet it's miles better too btw. You going to spray calipers?

2014 Clio 200t edc
Track rod end was £16, not bad really! Much better now, just want to do the other side next!

Yeah I'm debating which colour to do them.

Non Sport Megane
where did you get the number plate bulb from? i cant find one for my ph1 ):
And i little tip in the wrapping, if you warm it up after fitted onto the panel, you can push it into all the edges, the company i work for produces wrap kits, for the service company for SKY called AVC and we have also wrapped my boss' ph2 172 in matt black with orange fog lights surrounds, front & rear diamonds, badges and bullits! looks the nuts!

2014 Clio 200t edc
LITTLE big update, passed her MOT today. Only a few advisories such as the paper machet exhaust and my silver bulbs going funny. Apart from that all good, and I'm well chuffed! Really don't like mot time.
gotta say who I use for MOT's because they are really good, even adjusting the headlights and doing odd bits to help.
Its Hawks Green Mot Test Centre in Cannock, http://www.motcannock.co.uk/ really really good service!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Well done on another year of fun! Mine due in May and I have the dreaded track rod end wobble going on as well as a jiggered top mount, oh well a day off to do the rod ends and ball joints (while I'm at it), fit the pure motorsport solid mounts and brace (which my mrs thinks I got because it was better value that Renault top mounts......) and a few other suspension bits to go on with some alignment work. Looking forward to some summer blasts, might even make it over to a birmingham meet to get the PBs together!

2014 Clio 200t edc
The difference putting the new track rod end on is quite major (IMO). The front feels tighter.
Need to get a cheapest new/used exhaust next.
As for the meet over here, that's a definite!! Would be good to see another one (never seen one!!)

2014 Clio 200t edc
Cleaned her yesterday and looked at her sat in the carpark so had to post this. Looks quite clean.
3c64b70b.jpg