ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my little 1.2

clio extreme
ive been a member for a while now and yet to upload a photo, ive done a few lbits and bobs to my clio, but would like some tips or advice on what to do? thanks
050.jpg
051.jpg
052.jpg

MK3, RX450H.
Tidy motor mate.
Good thing is it's totally standard.
Mods for this will be endless.
You can do so much to these..

RB One Eight Two
Very nice. Keep it as it is and save your money and put it towards something quicker. Thats what I did and I'm glad I didn't start modding my 1.2.

clio extreme
Very nice. Keep it as it is and save your money and put it towards something quicker. Thats what I did and I'm glad I didn't start modding my 1.2.

yeah i want to make it so i can turn it back to standard, thought about colour coding it and buying some rokkor coilovers then thats about it.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
i think it depends on how long you predict it will take to get your next car and more importantly insurance prices if you mod it.

clio extreme
yeah i wont be getting a fast car soon due to lads holiday in september, plus i dont really tell insurers about mods!