ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio...

Focus RS
Few nice mods but a few dodgy ones, each to their own and a good effort. As long as you like it thats all what matters.

330i. E30 Touring.
Not a lover. With the money spent on mods, why not just buy a nicer car? Each to their own though!

1.8 8v RSi
as said....each to there own....the neon inside looks ok...with a car that dark i'd of gone for black lights(u can get em for as cheap as the lexus ones) i'd have lowering next on your list though...will help make the alloys look better....speaking of which maybe a different colour on the alloys would help a lil...i know all this is hard when u dont have money(or a lot of it) as for bodykit....im all for it...just get it done properly...something subtle will look nice.........my rating out of 10?...5/10...few small things changed will make all the differance

as said, nice effort!! not my style at all though, you cant get away with those alloys without lowering it...say 60mm?!!

think it looks alrite, id paint the callipers a different colour as i think gold looks abit too tacky. apart from that id say it looks good! well the lights..... lol
next id lower it and i think a subtle spoiler like a 16V one or similar would finish the back end off.

is the sound system loud?

yeah the soundsystems great ! I am also thinking of smoking them lexus lights out I agree with you all on that one! As for lowering it.. I want a subtle body kit and If i lower it its not going to happen ?

54 astravan 1.7tdci
not one to usually say anythin!but. THATS TERRIBLE
and im not bein snobby but you could have spent half that and looked twice as cool,