ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Campus instrument conversion

07 Campus Sport
Hi guys, I don't wanna seem like some sort of muppet, but would a conversion of instruments be possible on the Clio Campus Sport? My car currently has a digital fuel and temp gauge, which I hate. I would rather analogue dials compared to the crappy orange screen. If it is possible/has been done, will there be much work needed (to do with electrics etc, idc about having to take the dash out)

Thank you!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
@thatbluecampus I would have thought this would be possible and likely a case of just plugging in the clocks you want. Its definitely worth a go. You would have to google or search ebay for both your current clocks and the ones you want for a picture of the back which shows the connectors. If the connectors are the same then buy it. Its not much money of it doesnt work.

The only downside is the cars mileage is stored in the clocks.

To swap the clocks over is a half hour job, 10 mins if you have done it before.
Hi guys, I don't wanna seem like some sort of muppet, but would a conversion of instruments be possible on the Clio Campus Sport? My car currently has a digital fuel and temp gauge, which I hate. I would rather analogue dials compared to the crappy orange screen. If it is possible/has been done, will there be much work needed (to do with electrics etc, idc about having to take the dash out)

Thank you!

07 Campus Sport
@thatbluecampus I would have thought this would be possible and likely a case of just plugging in the clocks you want. Its definitely worth a go. You would have to google or search ebay for both your current clocks and the ones you want for a picture of the back which shows the connectors. If the connectors are the same then buy it. Its not much money of it doesnt work.

The only downside is the cars mileage is stored in the clocks.

To swap the clocks over is a half hour job, 10 mins if you have done it before.

Thank you for the response. There is a way to change the mileage on clio clocks right? I'm sure I have seen it before, correct me if I am wrong tho. Thanks again :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
The ph2 and ph3> clocks both have different connectors, you would need to remove the dash, swap the dash wiring loom and possibly the uch/engine ECU!