ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My arse end; the sequel

...is pretty much how I want it to be now. Gave it a wash/polish/wax today so thought I would share :)

8696691490_71b9fd5be9_b.jpg

Edit: It looked like this the day I got it! :dead:

312245_10150423032589459_938324374_n.jpg

O

Oakley12

Re: My arse end

Nice back end... Lol. I love the trophy spoiler!

Looking good, altho imo you should've left the renault elf sticker :) The new renault badge definately freshens up the back of a clio
Cheers :) the ELF sticker was one of the first things to go along with the security register things on the windows, too messy IMO :approve:

Fook me that exhaust was black before!
It was also a Yozza and is now a Milltek ;) I got the Yozza looking like new before I sold it though. I was lucky and it came with the car!

GSXR + KDX220

Also loving the Trophy spoiler :) Looks alot cleaner but also...."lutecia" ?? whats that about? ;)

I want a new style Renault Sport badge too after seeing that!

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s

It looks nice and a clean example, but personally I think I'd loose the ring sticker or atleast reposition it as it looks a bit lot up there.
and loose the luticia badge and refit a clio one, looks a bit odd with a random name on there like that.

PS: your number plate is wonky ;)

Looks lovely, exhaust sits perfectly!
Cheers :) it sits even better now after zip-tieing another socket into the right-hand mount :eek:

Looks good. Thought about taking the wiper off the back?
Yep but the blank would annoy me. If it was just the window with nothing there it would look good but the fact it's a blank there just doing nothing would do my head in!

looka very nice mate, i know i'll end up with a T at some point
Cheers Russ :)

It looks nice and a clean example, but personally I think I'd loose the ring sticker or atleast reposition it as it looks a bit lot up there.
and loose the luticia badge and refit a clio one, looks a bit odd with a random name on there like that.

PS: your number plate is wonky ;)
Cheers Kelv. The 'ring sticker used to be where the Renaultsport badge is, but somebody keyed it so I needed something to cover it. I was then left with the dilemma of where to put the sticker once I got a new one and I think it looks better there than anywhere else. lutécia badge is staying I've always wanted one :D was one of the first mods I did to the Trophy I think.

P.S. I can't believe you've just pointed that out to me :dapprove: f**king velcro pads + mates pissing about = ending up wonky!

Niall

ClioSport Club Member

Looks Nice, Jamie :) I think I must be the only person on the forum that thinks that the Mk2’s suit the old style Renaultsport badge the best though.

107 Track Car & C4

I really like that badge, where did you get it from and how much if you don't me asking?

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s

What's the meaning behind the Lutecia badge then buddy?

PH2 Flamer

I reckon the Renault sport badge could do with going left and down a little.

Very nice though.

What's the meaning behind the Lutecia badge then buddy?
Scroll up ;)

Not a fan myself, the lucetia looks silly and the Renault sport badge isn't central to where the previous badge sat.

These two say it all... you can't please everyone! Funnily enough the Renaultsport badge is an equal distance from the recess as the lutécia badge, it just doesn't look it on these photos. I measured it!

Looks good! Lose the ring sticker though :(
NEVER!

them standard arials look far to long.
LOL at commenting on a standard aerial in a thread.

I reckon the Renault sport badge could do with going left and down a little.

Very nice though.
I thought that as soon as I put it on :dapprove: properly measured it and everything, then thought 'just a couple of cm higher' before I was about to stick it on. I shouldn't have thought that because now I want another badge to re-place it :dapprove:

GW RS200

Looking good, don't see what everyone's problem is with the sticker & badge though..

Titanium 182
Does the RS badge line up with the Lutecia one?

Did they even release the Trophy in Japan?

*runs away very fast*

It could not be more perfect with regard to positioning... I spent about half an hour measuring it all up!