ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My arse end; the sequel

I know what you mean :) but me and my car history have never been OEM friendly!

Everything I've done to the car can easily be put back to OEM if I wished though. I just don't wish... maybe in a few years ;)

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Not a fan of either badge, but can't knock the ring sticker esp if you have been round, might look better if it was red or black maybe. All you need as far as badges go is just the Clio one on the right, nice and clean then.

Not a fan of either badge, but can't knock the ring sticker esp if you have been round, might look better if it was red or black maybe. All you need as far as badges go is just the Clio one on the right, nice and clean then.
I would have just the one on the right but someone keyed the left hand side so the Renaultsport badge is to cover that up :dapprove:

That's where the 'ring sticker used to be but it seems someone took offence to it.

I like it! You parked next to me at FCS last year when i had my ph1 :)
Did I? It was looking quite a bit different to how it does now. It's at a point where I'm almost entirely happy with how it looks now :)