ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172 cup not as fast as it use to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  182 has now gone!
When someone says a car is "mint" you would take that as being mechanically as well as the bodywork, unless stated otherwise!

172 CUP
Is the V6 on fire lol?

burnout60lt2bg.jpg

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
so are you stripping it. pm may take it as is for the CORRECT price

you got this on ph for 2.5k

Last edited:
  tiTTy & SV650
This is a community, try and take advantage and you'll be found out. Dish out a permanent ban please admin.

Last edited:
  B/G 182 + PH1 Track
We offered him the cash the first time it was up for sale, with the intention of either rebuilding it or puting our spare engine in to it. He didn't take the offer for some reason.

Mint refers to bodywork is possibly the best thing I've ever heard on here.

Maz, just admit defeat. Apologise. You've been a tit. Your car is a state and you're only making things worse.

Stick it on eBay, admit all the faults and get rid if you're not going to repair it properly.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
He can advertise it all he wants, he won't sell it.

He's messed countless people about with putting it up for sale and then when they offer the full money, he removes it from sale.

Guys a pillock.

Thread reading fail. I was browsing through and saw someone said he was from brum :/
Excuse me Ive been sniffing brake cleaner all day.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
This is one of the funniest things I've read on here for while. Why doesn't the idiot use his warranty and take it back to the rebuilders? :rolleyes:

BMW E46 330i Touring
It's moments like these that I wish the forum enabled signatures... just for the comedy gold quotes!

Vw Passat, clio 182
Haha! Bet u didn't know i was a member on here! NO THANK YOU, I don't want to do px/ swap my CLK for your mint(F*cked) 172CUP.
http://s623.photobucket.com/home/maz172cup/index

its a 52plate, late 2002 172 cup

bought it 2 years ago from someone who had it from new which im still in touch with.
92kmiles fsh the engine was rebuilt 2 months ago from essex engines southeast london in woolwich. At the same time it was serviced, had cam belt changed, and engine rebored.
its has 8 month warranty and they have done a top job(Yeh, right). Engine bay now look mint. comes with 10 road tax and MOT till feb 2011.

car has had the following mods:

FK coil-overs adjustable height costing £700
koni dumpers adjustable dumpers
182 ktec exhuast costing £500
trophy trendline seats costing £900
v6 airfilter for cold air intake.
Momo steering wheel
BM quickshift

car looks stunning and iv taken it to many renault meets and gets good complements, starts every time. with 172 bhp from a very light weight car its very fast 0-60 in 6 sec.

Stop ripping people off,especially CS members :nono::nono::nono::nono:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
^^ FLOL the guy must be a grade A c**t to try ripping people off not once but twice! Sadly someone not on CS will probably get stuck with this shitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.