ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Multi-club Scottish meet 8th Decemeber

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Its been very poorly organised tbh! Jamie said on facebook hes been mega busy with his work.

Theres still a few coming through from Inverness.

The carpark was ok for us the last time aswell, if not im sure we could sort it out at the time but as mentioned, alot will probably drop out now due to the organisation problem.

I was going to arrange another for Aviemore but when Jamie mentioned this i thought it was a bit pointless.. should have done it now though!

Lack of organisation is not really a problem if its a simple local meet.
However there are a lot of members considering going from Glasgow and Edinburgh areas which is a steady 2.5 hour drive each way and a decent amount of fuel. I know if I committed to that (which I am at the moment) I'd be p*ssed turning up to only a 3 or 4 Clios in a car park.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye thata true enough. Jesus id be pissed off driving from here to find only 4 cars haha!

SHOULD be more than that though, if the usual lot turn up it will be fine :)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I hate to admit it but with no confirmation and no one really having a clue of whats what i doubt i will be driving a grand total of 5 hours in the pi$$ing rain (more than likely) and wasting all the fuel to sit in a carpark with another 3/4 clios.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
^beginning to agree with that.

Was looking forward to this, but it's a long way to go for hardly anyone to turn up. However I do think that everyone is probably thinking along these lines, and if everyone just committed it'd be a good turnout. Probably not gonna happen though

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trying to get everyone to post onto the facebook page so everyone can see rather than having seperate lists on each forum!

So on yous go :)

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
I DONT HAVE FACEBOOK.
So this is where I post. Simple.

So run my name on it. Post what I said there, as if its on the FB page, its common knowledge. So someone take my post, and post it on the FB page that the guy posted.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I DONT HAVE FACEBOOK.
So this is where I post. Simple.

So run my name on it. Post what I said there, as if its on the FB page, its common knowledge. So someone take my post, and post it on the FB page that the guy posted.

LOL OK.. ill go stick your name down just now