ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THE BIG CHESTER MEET 24th of march 2013!!!

Clio 172
car cleaned and detailed with snow on the floor. Must be f**king mad lol. Nice early morning watching the F1 then the meet. See you all there

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Well I am still going to try and get both cars up there. It's snowing a little bit here but it's very light. I think it'll soon stop. everyone wrap up and the burger van will be there with hot drinks and food to keep is going!! See you in a bit!

I won't be in a clear car lol

Clio 182 FF
I'm going to give mine a once over too, pretty pointless really! I might take my mitt with me and 10 litre bottles of Volvic!!!

AB 182 FF
Great meet.

Surprised at how many showed considering the weather.

Who is the guy with the FA11 LLL reg on his 200?

Haven't got a clue what way the satnav took the Lymm convoy but it took us an age to get there and about 20 minutes to get back!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Great meet.

Surprised at how many showed considering the weather.

Who is the guy with the FA11 LLL reg on his 200?

Haven't got a clue what way the satnav took the Lymm convoy but it took us an age to get there and about 20 minutes to get back!

That was Ian007's Ultra Red

Yeah, the A49 route was weird, should have just stayed on the motorway.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for coming everyone only just got signal now and I know I will lose it till tomorrow so i will have a good loom tomorrow thanks again for everyone thay came even in bad weather! Hope you all had a good time!

AB 182 FF
That was Ian007's Ultra Red

Yeah, the A49 route was weird, should have just stayed on the motorway.

Ahhhhh right okay, cheers!

Haha, I did think that.

Think I just drove back past you around an hour ago with an AB infront of you? I was with a Zetec S on Schmidts heading towards Toys R Us. Seen you around afew times now to be honest.

BMW E34 540i
I believe I was 2nd in GT5 Tournament. Eddie - next time it won't be so easy. Just won a bidding for PS3 on ebay so beware :mad: