ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Multi-club Scottish meet 8th Decemeber

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah some of the runs we used to do were epic, the Crail days, the first Oban run etc, the shows down south.. It's a shame most of the above has been ruined with the minority.
Campbeltown, Oban was good too.

Next spring think should get it rolling again.
Over nighter too, not to inverness this time.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Were you at the original Oban run, iirc you weren't.

Heard you were going to gay it up in Landan too ;)

Went to oban with you lot twice i believe. Ruffstuff was there, danny, gaz, danny c was also. Not the same one?

FCS first year i went was hilarious, standing at the side of that country road Andy & John taking pics pretending to be speed cameras.

Ah nothing to worry about the A9 especially around Crubenmore in December is totally fine..

But my next car will need to have a silver diamond up front if im to come to this.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
225s are fairly cheep now aswell!

Last year there was a boy in a firsta ST came along. He got into the carpark and seen all the clios and done a runner before getting out of his car haha!

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Still tempted to come to this. Would be good to meet folk, get to know a few members etc. Quite fancy meeting up for a drive up too, but I have a birthday party the night before and will probably be hungover and end up not being fucked going! Especially for an 11am start...

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Count me in + 1. Fb event says meet at about 11am. Might be wrong, but isn't Aviemore like a 2 hour drive from the central Scotland area? Longer from Glasgow/Edinburgh

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I still remember the Red Pumas braking incident Robbo!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
6 years? It was before Milly was born iirc! Ah to go back in time eh'.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
The meet actually isn't organised really.
Other than that I can deduce from not having facebook its here
La Taverna car park?

La Taverna
Grampian Road
Aviemore,
Invernessshire
PH22 1PT

Stirling Services could be a meet point for people of Glasgowish areas
FK7 8EU

Then for the Edinburgh / Livingston lot, could meet you Perth B&Q
PH1 3NZ

Last edited:

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
The meet actually isn't organised really.
Other than that I can deduce from not having facebook its here
La Taverna car park?

La Taverna
Grampian Road
Aviemore,
Invernessshire
PH22 1PT

Stirling Services could be a meet point for people of Glasgowish areas
FK7 8EU

Then for the Edinburgh / Livingston lot, could meet you Perth B&Q
PH1 3NZ

That's all I've heard too for the actual meet location. Not sure how big the car park is though. Doesn't look overly big on google maps considering there should be a few different forums turning up to this.

However as Alan said, there's a s**t ton of snow forecast for Thursday in Aviemore and a little bit on Friday, with Saturday and Sunday being dry. Not sure how that'll pan out but it's worth keeping an eye on.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
If the above address is correct then i have a we drive on my hands

IMG_0073.gif