ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Multi-club Scottish meet 8th Decemeber

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Jamie Atkinson is in the process of trying to get a big Renaultsport meet organised over on RSMegane.com and LiamR172 has mentioned about getting a big meet together with all the models.

What he's thinking is meeting at Aviemore on Sunday the 8th December at 11am for a chat and maybe a drive out/photos towards Glenshee and Pitlochry area depending on what the weather is like.

If the weather isn't that great then maybe somewhere a bit easier to get to, IE Perth/Stirling for some food and banter?

This has also been posted this on 197.net/Twingo133 and MS.net so we should hopefully get a decent turnout for this.

I'll keep this thread up to date and if you use FB you can also join the group here
https://www.facebook.com/events/607272505985128/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

and I'll also keep www.facebook.com/cliosportscotland up to date

Cheers
John

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Aviemore/A9/Cairngorms meet in December. Think I'll take the X5 to rescue you's.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
If it was down by Pitlochry, or even Perth and then i would be up for it but Aviemore is a good hike considering I'm a 4/5am finish on the sunday morning.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Uch, think I'm just getting too auld for it all tbh. The Cup hasn't turned a wheel since September 21st.

FF Racing Blue 182
Probably pop along for a nose at the motors and stuff

Why do we not just forget about taking the motors and all head to a boozer and get steaming

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
I did see this and was game but I work every Sunday and don't have any holigays left. Also with it being your weekend off they will probs need me in. Il see what I can do though chaps :)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
This will be the third meet in the winter at Aviemore, the roads have been fine before!

You lot down south are just a bunch of homos! .GAZ. ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd hate to do that with some folk or even organise it in the public domain. But they were superb, do you think its too late on in the year for one?

ST
I'd hate to do that with some folk or even organise it in the public domain. But they were superb, do you think its too late on in the year for one?

Yeah some of the runs we used to do were epic, the Crail days, the first Oban run etc, the shows down south.. It's a shame most of the above has been ruined with the minority.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
It might be a fair treck for some but hopefully it will be worth it.

Also, if the meet does take a run down to the likes of perth, maybe some of you could join in there if your not willing to travel right up?