ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Clio Williams track day car help and advice!!!

Mk1 Clio
Hi guys new to the forum but needing some help. I've got a mk1 clio 1.8 shell all stripped out and caged, it's got a Williams motor dropped in. Currently still got standard non electric windows in it but wanting to replace with Perspex how do the driver and passenger windows come out the small white clip or fixing at the bottom of the windows has me confused and really don't want to smash the windows as wanting them to use as templates for cutting my Perspex.

can anyone help me please ?? Also looking for fibreglass parts I.e boot bonnet and doors if anyone knows where to get them ??

That's about it, un clip the white clip which will allow the window to drop to the bottom, angle up at the front should come out easy. Bit hard to un clip though. Doubt you'll be able to use current as a template as glass has a curve to it. ACW plastics have reasonable prices for the fronts. From £59 for pair.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
If it's the same as a Ph1 then the window has a small hole in it, there is a peg on the plastic clip that's on the vertical guide, this goes through the hole and the white clip literally clips onto the back of the peg.

You should be able to pull it off. Pull away from the vertical guide. You will probably break them but they are cheap from Renault or eBay

In short just pull it.

Replied to your PM Olly24

Clip is at the end of the vid, thanks for making me watch all of it!!!!

Pic of a regulator I've still got.

WP_20140311_19_17_41_Pro_zps1f23d8a6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: