ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meet at dick turpin a127 on 1st october 2011

Megane GT
Tuh! Its alright for some . . . some of us have to work! :(

see you all this evening :)

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
I got to the first meeting point eventually though. How long were the rest of you there for before I arrived?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Not too long mate.

I enjoyed last night..... Even though I was drowned out by joes yozza in the tunnels! The salmon and cream cheese bagel was the nuts. Even managed to spot tylers mate in the tt from last meet ;)

Will have a look at getting some pics up later.

Mark, photo in front of the wheel is brilliant!! Love that!

For some reason the photo with Lydia erm.... doing something to your car doesn't look quite right. I think the 15's actually look a bit weird (rear wheel/tyre looks bent? :S). Every other photo they look spot on, just that one is weirding me out for some reason lol!

Looks like a good night out as well.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Shame I missed this :(

Did you go round to the grafitti tunnel as well?

Megane GT
MARK!! As if you put those photos of me up!!! You are dead next time I see you :p
Everyones calling me a chav for going on tunnel runs.

Milltek'd clio 182
tunnel runs are for hoodlems and chavs, cant see how it can be such a brilliant thing to do, hooning it down a tunnel making a racket. you essex lot with your yobbish behaviour ...tut tut.... anyway whens the next meet im up for another blast before the weather turns to snow. Plus my cars been sitting around looking gormless and needs a good drive.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
im always up for a meet i need to practice me street-dancing:drunk:do you want to start a new thread tyler?:race: