ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meet at dick turpin a127 on 1st october 2011

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
if you want a tunnel run,:clap: with 3 stops, southbank london eye, barclay square for the white veyron club sport and smithfields for pics, see gorgeous george :hail:aka dr jekyll, we may need an earlier kick off at the dick turpin:race:but:butt: for those who eat carrots or drive tractors:rasp: we will get maps with the meet points, love bobxx

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
if you want a tunnel run,:clap: with 3 stops, southbank london eye, barclay square for the white veyron club sport and smithfields for pics, see gorgeous george :hail:aka dr jekyll, we may need an earlier kick off at the dick turpin:race:but:butt: for those who eat carrots or drive tractors:rasp: we will get maps with the meet points, love bobxx

Thanks for the invite- I will try & make it

S

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
gorgeous george says 6.30 at the robin bast___d, is that dangerous dave or dave the rave? and if chris is suzie what can i call my bird? also jason with the white corsa wants a 182 says he was having trouble keeping up, another convert, lets see what happens, bye :sleepy:bob

Megane GT
And where might the robin bast___d be?! Im getting so confused with all the different names! :S
As for Jason, Im in agreeance with him, may try and upgrade cars for the weekend :cool: then y'all can see my new ride. . .

LY R26 #288
gorgeous george says 6.30 at the robin bast___d, is that dangerous dave or dave the rave? and if chris is suzie what can i call my bird? also jason with the white corsa wants a 182 says he was having trouble keeping up, another convert, lets see what happens, bye :sleepy:bob

Can Someone translate? Lol

Megane GT
I literally have no idea . . . I think hes trying to talk code . . . but none of us know the code :dapprove:

Listerine & Poledo
I'd love to but I'm not in the country.

And even if I was, I'd imagine I'd find more productive ways to spend what I'd lose on driving around pointlessly

:)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
still looking forward to the meet at the dick turpin on saturday, lets hope the weather is nice, meet time still to be confirmed by all attending. for those wanting to do a tunnel run in london i am planning a route with 3 stops to allow people to catch up if they get lost the last one being in smithfield mkt for photos etc. i will bring copies of the route with me for you to follow and discuss in the pub so we can decide what we want to do then, cu ian

Megane GT
Sounds goood! Think it looks like Ill be working so should be able to get to DT for about just after 7. Tunnels should be good :) have we decided which ones?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
:sleepy:if anyone else from chelmsford, essex herts etc wants to go we can meet at the roundabout at the end of the 414 nr britvic roundabout, by the builders merchants at 5.30pm:slap:. my mobile number is 07973106348 if u get lost , tickets for the southend sea front and tunnel run extravaganza £50 this includes soup in a basket and valet parking at the dick turpin:clap:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
:sleepy:if anyone else from chelmsford, essex herts etc wants to go we can meet at the roundabout at the end of the 414 nr britvic roundabout, by the builders merchants at 5.30pm:slap:. my mobile number is 07973106348 if u get lost , tickets for the southend sea front and tunnel run extravaganza £50 this includes soup in a basket and valet parking at the dick turpin:clap:

Wont the soup trickle through the gaps in the basket ;)
S

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Might pop along to this if get a chance too, sounds like could be a good turn out at the dick turpin which is literraly 2 mins from our front door now in wickford, will do a dummy run to check if can bring the vee as its not been out for a while! Be good to catch with a couple of people as not been to meet for a while!

Might pop along to this if get a chance too, sounds like could be a good turn out at the dick turpin which is literraly 2 mins from our front door now in wickford, will do a dummy run to check if can bring the vee as its not been out for a while! Be good to catch with a couple of people as not been to meet for a while!

how long ago did you move Colin? was in hornchurch if I remember correctly

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
[h=1]ClioSport: The First Meet - Southend Seafront - 8pm, January 27th, 2001, see nothing changes just the cars a bit newer.[/h]

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
tyler im going to go after lunch as jason and mark are coming later, we can sit in the sun,