ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dick Turpin on a127 this coming saturday 17th september 2011

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
any one fancy a meet this saturday at the dick turpin pub on the a127, going to southend , if so please reply and suggest a time to meet, then possible southend cruise or tunnel run:race:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
how about 5 pm, gives people a chance to get things done:coffee::sleepy:, mark how about 4pm ish at the britvic roadabout at chelmsford, a414:banghead:, come on essex boys,:race:ian

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
5 pm sounds like a good time. If we're set on 5, then I'll see people there then.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
sorry all but we have an update on time, meet at chelmsford britvic a414 at 6pm and the dick turpin at 6.30 pm:hail: hope this is okay:cheers: ian

Megane GT
I dont finish work til 8.15 :( you still going to be there at 8.30 or around somewhere?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
we should still be there jane:drunk:but you can contact mark or tyler to confirm:slap:cu ian:race:

Megane GT
Ok cool, well I have marks no. so Ill give him a ring when Im on my way :) see you tomorrow.

LY R26 #288
Just got in. Good meet. Hope mark manages to get up for work. I expect he had a late night too.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I got too work but tired as fook! Was a good night. Was nice to see all my troopers! Defo do it again, hopefully it will be a bit warmer!

Lol at the filter!

Still can't believe chris ruined onion bahjis with ketchup!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
great pub for a meet,:cheers: massive car park loads of room for people to sit together and chat about exhausts and remaps etc, nice ride up the front:bump: see the lights, need a coat for this bit:race:, needs more tunnels for mark and jrs yozza, shall we do again on saturday 1st october same place , time tbc

Megane GT
Lol at you and your 'mates' Tyler.
Good meet, nice to see everyone even if it was freezing cold! Thanks for the jumper Ian :D shame I couldnt get up there earlier for food, ended up destroying half a cheesecake once Mark had gone home. Lol.
1st sounds good, if we are then Ill change my work shift so I can eat :)

Milltek'd clio 182
hey peepz!!! thanks for a good evening, glad to see the a-team again, apart from being cold i was content after my onion bahji and ketchup platter, all thanks to ian on that one. anyway up for another get together at any time just keep us posted geezers and galzers. O and mark stop bullying me, you wasnt complaining when we went to the toilet together in the bush, you was suprised how long my twig was.

Don't worry Lydia I will post pictures of all my mates that turn up yesterday and us of course. :)
and yes if you want to be put of eating onion bahjis then watch Chris eat them :headno:

1 Picture at the pub
IMAG0412.jpg

and at the sea front
IMAG0419.jpg

and my friend Kuan-Yin Wan's car
IMAG0425.jpg

Megane GT
HAHAHA! Too cool Ty!! Wheres GTR Joe? Thought you got a picture of you two comparing biceps? :rasp:

Ohhhh Carbon Joe aka "Hench mother fcuker"
Yeah got a few pictures of his, like he insisted.

IMAG0413.jpg
and then mine and his together after I made him line it up with my front arch grill :D

IMAG0427.jpg

No pictures off said biceps as I'm still working on mine.;)

Milltek'd clio 182
loving the pics of your mates cars tyler, you must bring them along next time, so i can give them a run for there money :rasp: