ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meet at dick turpin a127 on 1st october 2011

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
i thought best to start a new thread before marks exploits in the bushes playing with twigs are brought to light, anyway same place, need to set an earlier time amicable to all, for the onion supper & seaside fun run.:clap:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
and some tunnels after..... ;)

what time we thinking Ian? if you bring Suzanne again ill let her have the pleasure of my hand on her thigh!! lol

Ooh... Tunnels. Note to self: Have H&S noisebox installed on wagon before this date...

Also, what is this ? Some kind of dogging meet !?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I think I'll come so I can hark at the new burble bus, loved the sound the other day.

It sounds rubbish.

I tried to get some vids the other night of it's noise pre-op, but housemate appeared to lose the ability to drive properly (and I don't trust him with the camera haha) and it was FAR too dark.

I will try again soon.. hopefully...!!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It sounds rubbish.

I tried to get some vids the other night of it's noise pre-op, but housemate appeared to lose the ability to drive properly (and I don't trust him with the camera haha) and it was FAR too dark.

I will try again soon.. hopefully...!!

I liked it lol, it was subtle.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
mark you say what times best for you as i am not working that day:coffee: and i will plan a tunnel run:race: and post on here so people can change etc, we can all decide what to do on the day:argue:, suzanne says " she a panther not a cougar" hence the black 200 to come, :sleepy: ian

Megane GT
Sounds good, Im seeing if I can swap shifts so I can be available whenever to attempt to 'race' you :eek:

LY R26 #288
Might pop up, its always good to watch the sheds down Southend.

Maybe we'll all get an invite back to Janes this time ;)

Megane GT
Might pop up, its always good to watch the sheds down Southend.

Maybe we'll all get an invite back to Janes this time ;)

If the kitchen is finished and depending how many of you there are it could be a possibility.

lol for cheesecake

I will get adequate cheesecake. Particular flavour? :p

she makes a great cup of tea :)

Cheers G, although you dont have anything in it so its hard to go wrong with water and a teabag! Lol.

Megane GT
you trying to say that jane, lydia, rose, dave makes a better cup of tea then me...............i cant believe you actualy announced that on the internet, so you are now standing me up. typical essex for ya!

You do realise Lydia + Jane = same person??

Im sure he doesnt mean it though.

Have we thought of a time to meet yet?

LY R26 #288
Just about!. Ok I'm new to this two name thing!.

I'm known as Joe on here but my real name is Alan.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Have we thought of a time to meet yet? im not sure when marks working so ask him and do we have to bring teabags and cheesecake?:rasp: bob

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
:lolup: at bob!

well im free in afternoon onwards so is 6:30 @ the dick turpin a good time for everyone? gives us a chance to say hellos and still get a table to get some extra large nachos!

george

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
m11- underpass wanstead-underpass hackney(see olympics)-blackwell tunnel south-uturn woolwich underpass-blackwell tunnel north-a13-rotherithe tunnel south-hays galleria tunnel-southbank to waterloo bridge and strand underpass-euston road underpass-regent street-conduit street-barclay square(see bugatti veyrons)-right picadilly underpass-left to sloane square(see lambos)- down victoria-parliament square-embankment-blackfriars underpass- lower thames street-tower of london- limehouse link- george tunnel - a13 home, we can stop on the south bank or at barclay square, if any one can think of more tunnels let me know :race:bob