ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loudest Clio in the UK at the Moment

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL! Pots and kettles!

if your talking about GDI dont and never have worked for them, im nothing more than a customer.

and i keep my opinions to myself and stay out of the politics... mostly because i dont have the knowlage to back up my arguments.... kinda like what Dan R should have done

lol...ok!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
probably not mate no haha!!

well done on the award but all the bickering on here is just childish...

Clio 16v
probably not mate no haha!!

well done on the award but all the bickering on here is just childish...

Yeah I wasnt expecting all that.

Thought It was over a while back then I went away and came back to find that hehe.

They do have a point though but thats my opinion and as we know every f*cker on T'interweb has one. hehe

Im hoping I can get louder this weekend

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
what happening at bassjunkes on the 20th july?? i live local and would pop over

Clio 16v

Bass Junkies are having an Open Day and there is a round of dB Drag happening there.

I will definitly be there

Come along and say hello, if you fancy competing let me know and i will happily talk you through what you need to do.

They run 2 competition formats, Bassrace and db Drag

Normal DBDrag is single frequnecy (usually a sine wave) any time within the sound window which is 30 seconds and you usually have to make sound for at least 2 seconds to get a good score (as the termlab normally reads you score as the loudest 1 second over that time).

Bassrace is different it is set into classes, you have to use music, no sine wave tones.

As bassrace is continuous for 30 secs so you can't usually play flat out like a DBDrag burp unless you want to cook/mechanicaly thrash your speakers.

Bass Race Classes.

110-110.9
120-129.9
130-139.9
140-149.9
150-150.9
160-160.9

In bassrace when that 30 seconds starts you have to make sound continuously for the whole 30 seconds to get a score, every second you don't make sound you score will drop quickly.

It is calculated per second so if you wait 1-2 seconds after the start of the 30 secs you score will be down massively and you find it hard to make it up. So you have to literally start as it says GO, if you start before the GO you are instantly disqualified.

The aim is to hit the top of the class e.g. 120-129.9 you would want to end the 30 seconds on 129.9. But if you break over 129.9 on the screen at any time in that 30 seconds you bust and loose.

Because of the way the classes are set up you dont need to have a massive system to compete and have fun.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS

Bass Junkies are having an Open Day and there is a round of dB Drag happening there.

I will definitly be there

Come along and say hello, if you fancy competing let me know and i will happily talk you through what you need to do.

They run 2 competition formats, Bassrace and db Drag

Normal DBDrag is single frequnecy (usually a sine wave) any time within the sound window which is 30 seconds and you usually have to make sound for at least 2 seconds to get a good score (as the termlab normally reads you score as the loudest 1 second over that time).

Bassrace is different it is set into classes, you have to use music, no sine wave tones.

As bassrace is continuous for 30 secs so you can't usually play flat out like a DBDrag burp unless you want to cook/mechanicaly thrash your speakers.

Bass Race Classes.

110-110.9
120-129.9
130-139.9
140-149.9
150-150.9
160-160.9

In bassrace when that 30 seconds starts you have to make sound continuously for the whole 30 seconds to get a score, every second you don't make sound you score will drop quickly.

It is calculated per second so if you wait 1-2 seconds after the start of the 30 secs you score will be down massively and you find it hard to make it up. So you have to literally start as it says GO, if you start before the GO you are instantly disqualified.

The aim is to hit the top of the class e.g. 120-129.9 you would want to end the 30 seconds on 129.9. But if you break over 129.9 on the screen at any time in that 30 seconds you bust and loose.

Because of the way the classes are set up you dont need to have a massive system to compete and have fun.

i have a alpine HU with standard speakers lol

just love to come see and look

Clio 16v
ROFL at your sunroof

Its a mess - it wont stay in, its sealed up inside and out but there is so much air moving that the roof just vibrates like crazy, metal fatigue is setting in I think - the next plan is to brace the roof internally with some steel rod and fibreglass then cut a panal and sikaflex it to the outside

i have a alpine HU with standard speakers lol

just love to come see and look

You can still compete in the lowest class if you wanted to hehe

Come and say hello if you see me there