ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lawro's Super Clean Titanium 182 - Progress Thread

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Update:

Well bit of an update, I haven't spent much time with the car of late but over the weekend I decided to give the car a bit of a spring clean.

Removed the wheels, cleaned, iron-x'd and sealed and cleaned the arches up to get rid of the winter grime.

Gave the car a quick decontamination and applied a coat of AF Tripple and AF Desire.

13971999992_f88f0c4fa6_c.jpg

Clio182 by Lawro1988, on Flickr

On another note, I have purchased a set of Vibratechnics Engine Mounts and more importantly, these bad boys..

13972016091_20c06fb3e3_c.jpg

Recaro by Lawro1988, on Flickr

13975228595_42f356a54c_c.jpg

Recaro by Lawro1988, on Flickr

Recaro SPG's sat on Recaro frames and runners, fully retrimmed by Edge Automotive in Napa Leather and Alcantara.

Huge thank you to Matt for these, collect them in a couple of weeks.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Them seats are like p**n! They look ace!!

f**k me they're nice!!

Love this car!!

Wow! Those seats!

Cheers chaps, I am made up with them! They really are the icing on the cake.

Jesus, bet them seats set you back a fair bit? He pm'd me the other week and told me how much the re-trim was. Look epic though!

Lol, the cost of them is pretty eye watering but it's an extremely fair price for the money and time that has gone into them.. They're literally perfect, pretty smitten with them! Haha!

Cheers chaps, I am made up with them! They really are the icing on the cake.

Lol, the cost of them is pretty eye watering but it's an extremely fair price for the money and time that has gone into them.. They're literally perfect, pretty smitten with them! Haha!

I think they look a lot nice than trendlines too, the white/silver edging will go perfect with your car too! They're never really going to go down in value either so you will get your money back if you ever decide to break/sell the car!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I think they look a lot nice than trendlines too, the white/silver edging will go perfect with your car too!

I agree. I always intended on purchasing Trendlines but I always found them a pretty mundane seat for the money. They don't feel particularly special and they aren't the most comfortable seat either.

When I first saw these last year I basically fell in love with them and have badgered Matt since! Thankfully he is going down the Motorsport route now so it means I struck lucky.. He has been brilliant though, can't thank him enough.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Ooooft them seat's are epic mate.
Sod the expense, they are well worth it and as you say the icing on the cake. :cool:

I wonder if they could do a blue center to match a PH1 interior? ;)

Sprint 172
When I first saw these last year I basically fell in love with them and have badgered Matt since! Thankfully he is going down the Motorsport route now so it means I struck lucky.. He has been brilliant though, can't thank him enough.

No problem mate. The fact they are going into the right car made the decision to sell them a little easier - still hurts a little every time I see them in the garage - lol!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
:hail::hail::hail:

Simply stunning mate, a real credit to you!

One of my favourite cars on the forum!

Stunning.

Cheers guys! Appriciate the comments.

Offft them seats <3 guessing your not getting a megane now?

Not any time soon mate, I don't think I could let it go.

Ooooft them seat's are epic mate.
Sod the expense, they are well worth it and as you say the icing on the cake. :cool:

I wonder if they could do a blue center to match a PH1 interior? ;)

I knew you would like them mate!

I would expect so mate, Edge Automotive will retrim literally anything.

Them seats are amazing :)

Cheers man!

No problem mate. The fact they are going into the right car made the decision to sell them a little easier - still hurts a little every time I see them in the garage - lol!

They will be well looked after and it's the right choice for you especially if it means you get to use your car more often!

I've said it once and I'll say it again, they look perfect! Can't wait to see it in person!

Cheers bro! x

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
The car looks fantastic, brilliant work.

Are you still on the same set up from the first page with the cooksports and spacers? I really like how it sits.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
@Lawro Them seats look spot on mate! Real smart 

Love this car! Good updates :)

Dem Seatz...

Those seats look amazing! Seriously good. Makes a great car, greater, if that's possible :hail:

Cheers chaps! Really do appriciate the comments.

How much to clean my 182 that good? :D

Depends what you want done mate, you're a bit of a trek away from me lol!

The car looks fantastic, brilliant work.

Are you still on the same set up from the first page with the cooksports and spacers? I really like how it sits.

Cheers Paul, yes I am running the same set-up, the only difference is I am now running slightly less camber on the front end and a touch of toe-in now.