ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

L.A. Noire

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I only need the 50 film reels for 100% but got all the other achievements.

Completed the traffic case DLC too.

DCi
Trying to finish the story before trade in by using a walkthrough to do it quickly lol.

I just went from vice to arson and thought 'well that was stupid'

Hoping for a good twist in the end but not holding my breath

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Started it again so far 100% of the questions right, 100% papers now, 44/95 cars 16 locations, 11film reels OMG they take the piss.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
bought this whilst shopping with the misses the other day, on the vice desk now and im slowly getting bored of it! same old thing in every case.

also find im not actually doing much! most of it is like watching a film and being as ive read what happens i dont feel the need to complete the game to see it!

slightly dissapointed tbh! was hoping perhaps i could have more choice in the matter, like become a good or bad cop or just a mediocre one, or something like if you sent the wrong suspect to the clink they would reapear further on in the game committing more crimes or something. just to mix things up a bit!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I enjoyed it but it was incredibly linear. I thought it was a well worth while play and I completed it, but it had no replay value what so ever.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
well being as i have to fight for the tv to play my PS3 every night and this is such a ballache when i have a 3 year old and a misses to argue with i need a good argument. but atm im not finding myself wanting to argue to play it :(

only just got into the vice department too

Goliath I
Had it awhile back but never completed it. When you first start it's great, but then I found that I was repeating the same process over and over and got kind if samey.

Add me to that list as well. Bought it, completed it and finished all the achievements within three days, then traded it in.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah in the case involving Adrian Black I got 13/14 clues. Bah.

Same here. Just started the next case with the stolen/dumped Packard and got two sets of 0/3 questions right? Finding the interviewing really baffling at times. Like it's really obvious when they are hiding something and pretty straight-forward when they are being honest. I go through all of the questions, but end up with the 0/3 fail ratio a lot of the time. Clearly I'm doing it wrong.

PMSL at a hostage situation bit as well. Getting shot at from behind a police car and try to nail the dudes using the pad. I died..... twice. Put the pad down, switched to K&M for the shooting bit and went on a headshot rampage. Nice and easy. ;)

D.