ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kyles Clio 172 Cup Project

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
so the yellow theme is going. Been down to Halfrauds this morning to get some smooth silver hammerite paint for the calipers. So far ive done 1 side & already its looking 10 times better. Currently waiting for the OEM diamonds to come in to renault for me to collect

va6y9aqu.jpg

Diamonds off

uvydujus.jpg

Both wheels off

be5apa7u.jpg

Got 2 coats on both front & rear

2u5uberu.jpg

dy7esure.jpg

And this how shes looking so far

ra6a4e8u.jpg

e7uzajyz.jpg

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Rear bumper insert off aswell which is currently with Tyler@Ultimate to be carbon dipped

4a7e4ubu.jpg

More updates coming up soon

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
New small update

Ive just been to pick up a couple of carbon dipped goodies for the cup from Tyler@Ultimate. Hes done a great job thanks matey

Rear bumper insert

eja9a2uv.jpg

y5ybadu2.jpg

ujumumas.jpg

Steering wheel diamond

9y3eqyve.jpg

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
So ive been down to toomey renault today to collect some new parts as part of the facelift for the cup which was new OEM diamonds & I treated myself to a new 200 badge

Diamonds & Badge

4y6ymyna.jpg

diamonds fitted

9yruzyju.jpg

200 badge fitted

ytypypaz.jpg

ahyza9y9.jpg

Im really happy with how it looks now, im now just awaiting the carbon door 2.0 16v bullets then thats the styling done

French flag on grill is now also off

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Right a quick update how project cup is coming along.

All is going well, ive been rather busy with her recently

1st things first ive now got some new door bullets

7a4y7uby.jpg

So with the exterior now complete though I may go for a trophy v6 spoiler in the future. So I set upon sorting out the interior & audio system

So I finally purchased some Recaro's for her. I travelled 610 miles (Round trip) to get some accord type r ones

Not the colour I wanted but there recaros & their in top condition

y5a7amyb.jpg

Just waiting on sorting out the subframes now

So onto the audio

after lots of searching I decided to go for Rockford Fosgate Punch Series with P152s components in the front with tweeters & P152 coaxial full range in the rear & the sound difference is something else. Im hoping to amp them eventually

Fronts

myguty2u.jpg

Rears

qe2yquvy.jpg

So all is good
Heres some pictures I took of her today after I cleaned her ready for ace cafe tonight

re5ejava.jpg

9upavaga.jpg

be4yqu9a.jpg

Thanks for looking

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Just a small update

Honda accord type r recaro's are in finally after taking delivery of the subframes

qezu5ejy.jpg

My mate rob untangling the wiring

hepudypa.jpg

Green I no but there so comfortable

8ybe9aha.jpg

setu3aqa.jpg

A pic of robs arctic with mine in the background

2y8yne9u.jpg

Next thing lined up for the cup is a V6/Trophy spoiler

Im so pleased how the cup is looking now. Ive spent hell of a lot of time & money on it now (Around 6k) and couldn't be happier with it. Ive finally got it looking how I want it after 2 1/2 years

Just a spoiler now and Im sure the project will be complete

But knowing me ill keep on spending