ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krispy Kreme gathering 22nd Sept (Wed).

Megane 225 F1
She has no speedo. She has no idea how fast she is going and hasn't been caught speeding yet....that's slow!

MK2 Clio
I might come but I am skint, hate driving on motoway on my own its boring and Will I am going to get you sooo good

Bux

Golf GTD
Sorry guys but can't come tonight now, been feeling really ill and had 2 days off work

Clio
Well................................................
Everything electric stops working every now and then. Get a tick tick tick tick sound from by the fuse box. The lights flash like a mofo and then stop working, the windscreen wipers stop working, the electric windows stop working more or less everything like that. Car still runs fine. After a while it will all start working again or if you stop turn the iginition off and lock unlock the central locking with the key fob everything is fine again.

Repeat at annoying times and that the s**t box for you.

Brisol my lover..
Ive got a few pictures from last night not sure what they have come out like i'll post them up later.

ds3
yh was nice to see everyone :) i'm coming back at xmas so will try and attempt to come to a xmas meet, though not sure what car i'll be in!

Megane 225 F1
Was a good night lads (and girl). Didn't get any pics. Camera doesn't work to well in the dark :(

Ive got a few pictures from last night not sure what they have come out like i'll post them up later.

Need to get those locations as well ;)

Never above 25mpg
Really good pics considering it was all artificial lights! I should start hand modelling doughnuts now...