ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krispy Kreme gathering 22nd Sept (Wed).

MK2 Clio
How many people are going then? I am tempted and will drag my mate along Woolford and Jake arnt going now ;(

MK2 Clio
lol are we hoping for about 10 cars in all seeriousness? bit of a treck dont wanna turn up for 2 other clios lol (dont take it personal will)

Megane 225 F1
you bringing any STP stickers Will?

I got one left.

And as for not wanting to turn up if there are only 2 clio's going, have you not read the thread? The regulars (who always attend) are coming so there will be at least 8-9.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm supposed to be out on the piss tomorrow night but Jon wants to drag me along to this....

Who's going exactly??

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Who's printing off the name badges so I know everyones names? :star:

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Ermm whats the light like at KK do I need to wash the car :dapprove:

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
I used to meet up with a girl n get nasty under the flyover between kfc and kk, it was a very strange arrangement she wouldnt ever meet me anywhere else :S

Im pretty sure i'll pop down this eve n say hi plus its a good excuse to eat kfc mmm :)

Clio
50/50 me.

Even more so if someone is going who knows how cars works and can look at my s**t box for me.

Last edited:
  Mental 172 Cup
Hannah could probably get there quicker then most! Straight down the motorway! ;) I'm gonna pop down and show my shed off ;) ha!