ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KK meet - 3rd Feb 2011 @ 6:30pm

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not even picked the van up yet!! Friday If I get chance I reckon.

Clio
I'm picking up a hooker, having sex with her, and then putting her in the boot doused in petrol.

We'll sort something tomorrow or i might pop along later if I have time.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The Vee may or may not be coming. It depends on MOT day tomorrow and if it passes.

I will never forget me and you driving along the M5, you behind in the Vee, me in my M3....

Everyone was looking as we were going past, I'm thinking ''yeah, we're two car dudes, in nice cars''

Then I realised they were looking because you had your hand out the window holding the roof/windscreen seal in place! Oh the memories... LOL!

Clio
I will never forget me and you driving along the M5, you behind in the Vee, me in my M3....

Everyone was looking as we were going past, I'm thinking ''yeah, we're two car dudes, in nice cars''

Then I realised they were looking because you had your hand out the window holding the roof/windscreen seal in place! Oh the memories... LOL!

lol I remember that. The 20 miles before I realised must have looked better. My hand was fooking frozen by the end!