ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krispy Kreme gathering 22nd Sept (Wed).

Never above 25mpg
Might come to this. Best doughnuts I ever had were at Dunkin Donuts in Berlin though so worth a go I suspect!

Megane 225 F1
Jog on Laurence ;) It took you a while to see who I was earlier didn't it.

I may not be driving from Westbury to this due to finishing college late maybe.

LY R26
yeah i saw slim in morrys last week it did make me laugh!

well me n marc are goin from westbury i have no idea where this retail park place is so will have to use sat nav, u wanna meet us lawrence?

Megane 225 F1
You looked rather embaressed to be talking to me...didn't even say bye :(

It's not AS bright any more lol.

Megane 225 F1
Just jealous that I look like a well cool celeb now :cool:

I've actually grown used it it now.... :s

Never above 25mpg
yeah i saw slim in morrys last week it did make me laugh!

well me n marc are goin from westbury i have no idea where this retail park place is so will have to use sat nav, u wanna meet us lawrence?

Yeah could do! I wouldn't wanna be seen with him!

Yes Will! I thought you were from Dilton. WTF were you draping around you? A happy birthday banner or something?

Clio
I doubt I'll be there. Hannahs restraining order means I'm not allowed within half a mile of KKs tomorrow.

Megane 225 F1
It's ok, she leaves this week.

If the popo come to keep you away from her, you can escpae in the vee. They have no chance of catching you in that thing.

Megane 225 F1
This isn't flirting luke. It's actually a serious game. Restarining orders was the only way to split these love birds up.

Megane 225 F1
My bone is smaller than that :(

But I'm loving the "Give a dog a bone" impression even if it wasn't intentional.

Clio
so from that picture you are only going to mention your bone isn't that big? Not the fact Hannah isn't a rat looking dog?

You are in trouble,

Megane 225 F1
She can't stay mad at me. She loves me too much. She won't admit it on here but she tells me all the time. Especially when we "cuddle" after sex. (cuddling after sex FTL).

ds3
i am not a little ratty ugly dog.

wouldnt mind being one of these though
BichonFrise.jpg

and will you love my cuddles i dont know waht youre on about

Megane 225 F1
I wish I had cuddles? I'd rather skip the cuddles and cut to the chase. Back seat of my car or yours? Mine still needs christening whereas yours......well.....

Please tell me that's not your bike Pete? Looks like some fat c**t has sat and squashed the seat.

A dozen glazed means I pitty you for being poor and having no imagination.

For a dozen good ones I'd ban Tom.

I'll drive to my nearest KK (manchester, 2 hours) hand pick two dozen of your choice, and deliver them to you, IF you ban Jordi for life.

Megane 225 F1
How about I send a pic to you of me eating it. Or a pic of Blondie with her tits out with doughnuts covering the nipples?