ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krispy Kreme - Bristol Sunday 4th March 7pm

Megane 225 F1
Yup I was banned and I have had my area rep status removed. I've been a dick lately and not put a good image out.

Don't worry I'll still organise meets and this one will be going ahead and castle Combe action show is going ahead as well. Tickets are being sent a we speak.

Will.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yup I was banned and I have had my area rep status removed. I've been a dick lately and not put a good image out.

Ah well, takes a man to own up to it, Im sure no one will think any less of you over a few words on a forum, you'd have to be a dick to judge anyone over something as trivial as that IMHO

Don't worry I'll still organise meets and this one will be going ahead and castle Combe action show is going ahead as well. Tickets are being sent a we speak.

Will.

Cool, see you sunday evening then, looking forward to meeting you all for the first time and seeing all the other local clios etc :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

Will.

What do you mean lately? ;)

Mental 172 Cup
Trying is not good enough. Come along. This could be possibly one of the most successful meets in south west history and I'm putting it down to the fact that Will is no longer area rep ;)

Megane 225 F1
LOL it was orignianlly a Saturday but due to request, I changed it to Sunday. LOok at OP. It's been changed ;)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Krispy Kreme - Bristol Saturday 3rd March 7pm

You had to pick the one day I can't go, didn't you?

Have fun anyway guys and girls ;)

Scratch that. I should be coming, how long's it going to go on for though? Probably have to shoot at about 9-10 ish because of work on Monday :(

Megane 225 F1
It may be raining today boys, but I hope you all man the f**k up and turn up.

See ya'll later.