ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ken Block is fcukin insane...

when he does a triple back flip onto a moving speedboat I'll be interested, till then he can carry on doughnutting around lamp posts and cigarette lighters..

S4 Avant
The later Audi AWD is arguably the worst system ever...

That added with your lazy 8 cylinder is probably a disaster for a 'drift' in your local halfords carpark.

Joking aside this is why the I love the Evo so much, AYC = Keep your bottle and foot down and just hold on.

My lazy 8 cylinder? What the f*ck are you on about?

He used to do loads better stuff than that. Pretty boring but I'd give my left nut to have a drive of that car.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
When is the new Gymgherkin video coming out.Im exited to see the new jimmy back flip,the women will just turn up pantiless in their droves....

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
When is the new Gymgherkin video coming out.Im exited to see the new jimmy back flip,the women will just turn up pantiless in their droves....

Flol!

McGherkin - Drift champion..

Last edited by a moderator:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Awesome driver with some very good skills, amazing video footage, superb action and great use of props.

But TBH, seen so many now that are all equally awesome, that the novelty is sort of wearing off and I get a bit bored and skip through it.

Cant believe Ive finally been desensitised to something THAT cool.

Chris.B

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GT TDi
Love his videos.

Kinda get the feeling he's running out of ideas though.

San Francisco was the best one. Still cool!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Love his videos.

Kinda get the feeling he's running out of ideas though.

San Francisco was the best one. Still cool!

Agreed, he does lots of very accurately going sideways better than anyone else ever has, but just taking that same thing and doing it in umpteen different environments makes each one a bit less interesting than the last really.

Especially as ultimately the place it looks best is in an urban environment, and he did that with the San Fran one, so this last one is a bit dull by comparison going back to just driving around bits of plastic etc.

182 FF
The repetitive crap he keeps coming out with is as annoying as that FCUKING CREDITS NOISE! IT'S NOT EVEN MUSIC.

Hey don't diss the mighty Slayer!

Unusual choice of a song though as "Angel of Death" deals with Nazi vivisectionist Joseph Mengele...maybe something his sponsors do not want to be associated with lol

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
note to self: always read the thread before commenting.

I thought I knew how to make myself look a **** on CS, but I think you've beaten me here Gherkin. The internet hero is strong within you.

FLOL at this thread. Poor Gherkins.

But more on topic these videos are good entertainment, don't care how 'easy' you think it is *cough*.

I like the quality filming, editing and it's just a bit of fun ffs.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm fiesta going round corner composed and tidy vs going round sideways screaming and smoke billowing. I know which I would find more boring lol.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
650bhp Fiesta doing doughnuts around 2 Lamborghinis is not exciting? You the type of guy that plays with himself after attaching a car battery to his sack?

The repetitive crap he keeps coming out with is as annoying as that FCUKING CREDITS NOISE! IT'S NOT EVEN MUSIC.

Hey don't diss the mighty Slayer!

Unusual choice of a song though as "Angel of Death" deals with Nazi vivisectionist Joseph Mengele...maybe something his sponsors do not want to be associated with lol

I'm a firm believer of each to their own and all that, but listening to that literally gives me a headache in about 30 seconds flat.
Don't get me wrong, I like my metal but that's f**king retarded.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
TBH it was a bit boring really.
The Motorcycle Drift 3 Video is tons better.

Its an opinion. Sadly i don't quite share yours. But then you're the kind of guy that enjoys that sort of thing.

Me? Not really dude. I can't say it particularly excites me either. Doesn't detract from the skill involved though. Anyone who thinks it's easy to do that, to that standard, is a doughnut. No pun intended. It's not a matter of opinion. In my opinion.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I think many people are missing the point of people's negative views here. Nobody is saying that this bloke is un talented behind the wheel, he clearly isn't. However, like the u.s pro drifting scene, his stuff seems very samey samey. Its almost clinical which completly removes the excitement as you know full well it will be inch perfect time and time again and not because his amazing talent but the machines and the perfect tarmac they are doing it on. People must be plain stupid if they think the car he uses is a typical wrc car setup for a tarmac rally. It will be purely built for ass out action and smoke. Not point to point times. My comment regarding Jean Ragnotti wasn't a dig at this clever bloke, it was a point that there is insane and truly INSANE with mega talent with only 2 driven wheels.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I think many people are missing the point of people's negative views here. Nobody is saying that this bloke is un talented behind the wheel, he clearly isn't. However, like the u.s pro drifting scene, his stuff seems very samey samey. Its almost clinical which completly removes the excitement as you know full well it will be inch perfect time and time again and not because his amazing talent but the machines and the perfect tarmac they are doing it on. People must be plain stupid if they think the car he uses is a typical wrc car setup for a tarmac rally. It will be purely built for ass out action and smoke. Not point to point times. My comment regarding Jean Ragnotti wasn't a dig at this clever bloke, it was a point that there is insane and truly INSANE with mega talent with only 2 driven wheels.

Thankyou. Someone who gets it.