ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

June Photography Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
  mx5
5864337387_a73296d276_b.jpg

currently living in the back of a van in australia and took this at dawn, thought it worked with this months theme

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Quick reminder

All entrys must be clearly marked as entry, anyone that hasn't done so please repost the entry before the closing date with "ENTRY" clearly written above it.

Cheers :)

Very nice Dan, do you have a diy cage for the wire wool... or just on a hook? i went from string burning out to a metal hook then string... worked well but ran out of wool... need to go out and try again soon.

Very nice Dan, do you have a diy cage for the wire wool... or just on a hook? i went from string burning out to a metal hook then string... worked well but ran out of wool... need to go out and try again soon.

Thanks. I used a whisk, much better than a hook.

After some of the stuff in here I feel I might well be another one making up the movement numbers lol! Nothing fancy from me...

ENTRY The Grape thief!!

m_Movement2.jpg

Another one that sort of fits the bill.... You should have seen how fast "Mrs" Wick moved after this shot was taken...

m_Movement1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.