ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jul 31, 2015] CSS '15 Scottish Attendance Thread (Edinburgh)

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll sort out a definitive timetable and route for this when I finish work today. Keep an eye out @rctempire @Fraser.J.

@ColinG (if i'm tagging you and you're no longer going to CSS then sorry lol!) there may be a change of plans for our route and might not be passing Gretna/Carlisle way, but wont be far away if you're still wanting to meet us and convoy down.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
So, a change from the original plan.

If there is somehow anyone else planning on meeting us despite the lack of activity in here, we're now meeting at Krispy Kreme in Edinburgh for midday. Grab a coffee, then head off around half past and go down the A68 from Dalkeith all the way down to Darlington and then join up with the A1, then on down to Gainsborough.

@rctempire I'm assuming you and your mate will just make your own way down and we'll see you's there!

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
So, a change from the original plan.

If there is somehow anyone else planning on meeting us despite the lack of activity in here, we're now meeting at Krispy Kreme in Edinburgh for midday. Grab a coffee, then head off around half past and go down the A68 from Dalkeith all the way down to Darlington and then join up with the A1, then on down to Gainsborough.

@rctempire I'm assuming you and your mate will just make your own way down and we'll see you's there!
Yep we are leaving about half 2/3pm instead.