ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jul 31, 2015] CSS '15 - Cheshire attendance (Chester)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
trade2.jpg

With everything up and running for CSS this year (tickets and itinerary available here http://www.cliosportsaturday.net/) I want to get a confirmed list of attendance for this region.

Please RSVP to ensure you're not missed from the convoy.

Clio_V6_convoy_by_russell_davies.jpg

The idea is to leave on Friday 31st July from chester services with the intention to meet up with other regions before heading to the CSS venue in one large convoy.

All makes, models, engines, old members and new users are welcome. This year should be an amazing one after looking at the list of activities planned.
1.jpg

See you there :)

Last edited:

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Yet too buy my ticket as I'm waiting for payday but this is a must.. Didn't fancy driving it by myself on motorways! Just down the m53 for me so it's an ideal meeting location

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Yet too buy my ticket as I'm waiting for payday but this is a must.. Didn't fancy driving it by myself on motorways! Just down the m53 for me so it's an ideal meeting location

Yeah it's a fairly central point for those South of Liverpool, hopefully the North Wales lot will be able to meet up with us soon before heading off :)

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Yeah id agree, even for the liverpool contingent as they could always shoot over the Runcorn bridge and meet us at chester services. Be nice to put a name to a face before we go to the event also

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Agreed! I'm yet too meet a fellow CS member.. Seen my fair share of clios driving but not at meet or anything along them lines

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Where is it this year I might come just for a drive out but I will go in the Saturday morning.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Just booked my tickets too, are you convoying down on the friday or the saturday morning?

If it's the saturday I'll meet up with you all before hand :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Just booked my tickets too, are you convoying down on the friday or the saturday morning?

If it's the saturday I'll meet up with you all before hand :smile:

I'll be heading up on the Friday, why will you only be heading up on the sat?

There should be a Lancashire convoy too organised by jakehamer, I'm not sure what day he's organising it for though.

Me and ash will be up for it and I'm sure tom will be too. Be a excuse to blow the cobwebs off this ph1!

@Knuckles

Brilliant, will you be making a weekend of it too?

Is this the throttle Boddied silver one?

@Hawk182
@Joe#
@aucky

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be heading up on the Friday, why will you only be heading up on the sat?

There should be a Lancashire convoy too organised by jakehamer, I'm not sure what day he's organising it for though.

Work commitments on the Friday mean it will have to be an early start for me saturday and do things that way unfortunatley.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Aww what a shame.

I'm taking the Friday off... Despite it being a 1:30 finish that day anyway. 😧

Hopefully a convoy back then with the people who couldn't make it on the Friday?

What time are you planning on leaving Knuckles? Please don't tell me it's in the morning on the Friday haha.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I will be Saturday morning I don't want to do the convoy down on the Friday night I don't think. I want to have a nice early hard drive tbh.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Due me starting my new job I'll be working Monday to Friday's but will have to check if I'm on days or nights as I work Friday nights @Knuckles

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
So yeah I'm on nights on the Friday night! Haven't decided my plans yet, will have too be a Saturday afternoon turn up if I come. So no convoy on my part

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I'm still hoping to go, but having to work away in Reading lately.
If I'm not working away the week before, I will try and get there on the Saturday but I will be without clio as it's well behind schedule (again due to work)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'm still hoping to go, but having to work away in Reading lately.
If I'm not working away the week before, I will try and get there on the Saturday but I will be without clio as it's well behind schedule (again due to work)

Reading is a bit of a trek, you'll have to tell me about it if you make it :)

Black Gold 182
I'm up for this guys, but as mentioned due to work commitments I also will only be able to set off first thing Saturday morning :cool::cool:

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I'm on nights Friday night and finish at 2am so an early Saturday set off would be better if anybody is thinking Saturday

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
What time is best for those heading up on Saturday? And is the chester services ok for yous to meet?

Let me know what's best and I'll ammend the original post for A new convoy.