ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jul 31, 2015] CSS '15 - Cheshire attendance (Chester)

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Not particularly mate, I finish work at 2am as long as it's not a 6am leave I'm pretty much flexible dude. What are you thinking?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
5pm on the Friday, but for the Saturday I'm guessing like 9am maybe?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
What's your planned route? Straight M62? I could go through Liverpool and run the M62 all the way depending on a meeting place if you wish to convoy mate.

Still need to buy a tent haha!

BMW F21 125d
Right I'm from Crewe and an travelling up on Saturday morning and camping the Saturday night.

I know nobody off CS so looking forward to putting names to faces.

Can I join the convoy somewhere?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
If your prepared to go a longer way round we could meet at birch wood services on the m62?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Just a heads up, it took us 5 hours to get from chester to here. The roads were awful and the actual park is a pig to find.

It's the turning before the pear farm if you're coming from the south.

It opens at 9am tomorrow.

See yous tomorrow :)

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I could meet you once you head onto the m62?

It's literally off the m62 onto the m6 for one junction and then back onto the m62 when we've all met. Bit late as I'm guessing your asleep but just an idea.