ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITB'd 182, bargain track car

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I thought with the bits on it it could have been someones on here

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
Last I spoke to him it wasn't running its best - Needed quiet a bit of work doing to it. IIRC the loom was fooked

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  TrackCar & F30 330d
Yeah it was Guppys.

My loom was fooked which is why my car has not started for so long. A very easy fix tho. I'm making a guide as to how to make a New OMEX loom for an ITB's clio. So if anyone buys it and needs a new loom them PM me :)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Was wondering why I hadn't seen the bus or Ryan for a while.

Edited to add: might be worth having a word with mike at rentech as I know Gup used to get the car serviced there, see if he has the history on file.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  TrackCar & F30 330d
I pulled all the heat shrink off the Omex loom and there some pretty burnt bits of wiring and a few poor bits of wiring. I'll be showing pics in my thread when i finish building my new loom

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Ha ha, still grinning from driving it.

Throttle bodies = awesome. Pulls like a flipping train lol :eek:

Runs perfectly as well, no dodgy idle/lumpiness which is what i was expecting. Started 1st time as well, which is always a bonus. Throttle response was amazing, hair trigger like instantness!!

Will be deciding what to do with it tomorrow once Mike & i have collected it ...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Is that the cost of the KW's, if they'll do 2 sets for cheaper, and they come in at sub £1k I'm in ;)