ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITB'd 182, bargain track car

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ITB'd MK1
I did the cambelt on this about 2 years ago roughly, H&Rs were knocking quite badly already then. Believe the running issue this had turned out to be the flywheel coming loose, perfect once it was fixed.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
lol do you know if it had cams in it too?? if your gonna keep it get it re cal'd at TDF, better to be safe than sorry! does really look like it would be a shame to break

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things
Ha ha, was tempted!! Instead of going to sell the itb's to you, for when you build your 3rd engine in 2 months ;)

lol yep I've just bought my 3rd engine today :) 48k on this one, shame some t**t fucked up a perfectly sound 33k mile lump for me......thats a story for later once its resolved though :) I wish I had the coin I could've bought this when I had the money for my 2nd engine, ripped it apart, kept the mods I wanted, put a standard engine in and sell it on as a stock 182 ;)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
It's a f**king minter. Like, the perfect RS.

I want to keep it.

Buy it then you fag ;)

Mike, at the petrol station across the road from the dealer (where he will no doubt spend a lot of time over the next couple of weeks lol). The chap could probably hear us giggling.

3ba18962.gif

1st impression is that its pretty much mint, so no chance we're breaking the whole car!!

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
Better pics of it this weekend.

I won't be breaking this one.

Bank's getting a phone call today. (;