ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Instagram

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
errr......quite a few :eek:

Photo-06-04-2012-08-36-09.jpg

Photo-06-04-2012-08-36-11.jpg

Photo-06-04-2012-08-36-13.jpg

Firstly, I only paid for a handful of those. Most I got when they were free on offer.

Snapseed and Camera+ are probably two of my favourite.

Slowshutter is a neat app, allows long exposure shots which does work pretty well actually.

Lols! Crazy man!

Honda. Tesla Someday
Had a look at DanFreemans Instagram and it is EPIC!! (as expected!)

I am now following you Dan ;)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I've only just got into this. Pretty addictive.
Explore is just popular stuff isn't it? Is there any way of seeing just random images like the "most recent" on flickr?

Username is: marcustng

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Think they removed the pics and/or the whole account. It doesn't follow me anymore anyway!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
CK_500/CK Photo's. He has your sunset one up.
I've mentioned it to him and I've also reported copyright usage too

Edit. Its been deleted now.

Last edited:
  Honda. Tesla Someday
Started using instagram ages ago, but recently I've been getting a little obsessed lol!

Please do have a peek at my pics, I'd love to have any comments or criticisms?

Username: deekay86

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
spiezels.

Will follow back and add some folk here.

Fairly new to it so I need some people to follow.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Little update. If you don't delete your account by the 16th Jan you automatically opt in to giving Instagram license to sell your photos to advertising companies without notification.

Just a thought for any decent tog's who sell their work elsewhere, you may want to remove yourself from Instagram.

I might ditch IG, getting pretty fed up with how much s**t is on there. And how many people abuse it.

For instance, a while ago you could search for the #sunset tag, and get loads of great photos. You try that now and see what you get! Mostly 8 yr old girls doing that stupid pouting duck face thing!

Clio
they need a site with a system like Wikipedia where it is moderated and apporved. Like Dan said if it isn't of a sunset the tag gets removed. I know it is open to interpretation but would simplify things.

Cupra
Little update. If you don't delete your account by the 16th Jan you automatically opt in to giving Instagram license to sell your photos to advertising companies without notification.

Just a thought for any decent tog's who sell their work elsewhere, you may want to remove yourself from Instagram.

That's not completely correct. Your photos can appear in sponsored adverts, but you still own the rights to them. It is just instagram is allowed to use your work in the application to promote locations.
Companies cannot use your photos off the site/ app.

Mountune Tractor

I'm removing myself for sure. Not that anyone would want to sell my photos though.....