ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Instagram

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lukemarr89

I use it more of a social media platform than photography tool though.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I had to open it to find my name on it.

mr2gti apparently :/

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
If you hav'nt already please follow cliosportdotnet's Instagram account. It's the official Cliosport.nets account. We are 55 people short of the magic 4000 followers!!!

Please DM the page to get your car featured on the page.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Anyone else get really fucked off with the constant ads and shoutout from accounts on here?

I've only really just started using it again after first setting it up in 2012 but it's bugging me!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else get really fucked off with the constant ads and shoutouts from accounts on here?

I've only really just started using it again after first setting it up in 2012 but it's bugging me!

Yup. Proper annoying now. Facebook ruining something else.
Must be every 3 or 4 posts is an advert.

Clio 172 turbo
Yea it's a load of s**t. They say the posts are relevant and they should be of interest due to what you look at on Instagram, that's a load of s**t as I don't get any adverts with tattooed models asses and boobs or loads track cars

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
rob_heaton

Mostly car stuff, with the occasional picture of me and the mrs when she moans my instagram is full of cars.