ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Instagram

I couldn't care less about them using my photos. I'll continue to use it.

I'd hazard a guess, the majority of users are kids rather than togs, so the deletion of accounts will have no impact. It'll probably increase their users.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
^Only certain sections of the T&Cs have reverted as I understand it

I might ditch IG, getting pretty fed up with how much s**t is on there. And how many people abuse it.
For instance, a while ago you could search for the #sunset tag, and get loads of great photos. You try that now and see what you get! Mostly 8 yr old girls doing that stupid pouting duck face thing!
Agree with Dan. There's an insane amount of rubbish on there.

Mito Sportiva 135
Weren't the terms changed to do with them being able to sell your photos? Call me naive but I can't really see much of a market for photos of teenagers getting pissed in a club, taken on a phone camera with added blur, saturation and contrast...0% concerned, media just tried to make us think we should be.

Signed up the other day to see if it'd help me get a bit more motivated in the photography department as I've been severely lacking for a long time now.

StephenJ87 if anyone gives a s**t.

M135i
Mostly put pics of the TT but the old Clio has made a few appearances.

tonksy26 if u do want to follow or be a nosey b*****d.

DB.

BMW 440i
I'm still using it, couldn't care less about them using my photos, Can understand why professionals may be concerned though.

Instagram - davidbarton

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Just started using this through boredom and added some winter wonderland pictures iamscrooge

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
If you want some more effects including a fisheye effect I came across an app called ‘PuddingCam’

I’ve used that quite a bit, here’s an example of what you can do with it-

Screen shot 2012-12-29 at 00.05.42.png

Thanks for the recommendation Niall downloaded earlier.

Will start adding a few people later as its always interesting to see what people are taking photos of etc.

E46 M3 CSL
Hey guys, just signed up on here and picked up my new car tonight, a racing blue 182 cup. I thought I'd stop by this thread and introduce myself as I use Instagram regularly and will no doubt be posting photos of the new car soon! My name on there is boarderpat the same as my screen name on here.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
You know when you have some good pics when Mr Gumball3000 Max Cooper himself uses a couple for the gumball3000 Instagram page.
Check me out lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Mine is adamm172. I did have a load of people off here but I forgot the username and stuff for that account so made a new one lol.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
How can you compare it to twitter? That'a completely different type of media. If anything it's closer to Face"look what I had for dinner"book.

SG9 Forester STi
How can you compare it to twitter? That'a completely different type of media. If anything it's closer to Face"look what I had for dinner"book.

I don't mean in comparison. Just in general I now spend more time on Instagram than I do on twitter.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It now includes video uploading. It's basically turning into another social networking application. Soon they'll all link together into one.

Flamer
I'm struggling to guess some folks names to user names of followers on here but from the photos I'm guessing there from cs.net lol!