ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Instagram

It's a kind of social media thing, but just using photos...no pointless updates about what people are having for breakfast.

You do get a lot of t***s on there, as expected. But just don't follow them.

^It's actually really good Brazo. Yes of course there are a lot of t***s on there. But there are some amazing photographers sharing their work too. I almost met up with one the other day by chance.

Give it a go, with your standard of work you should be among the people using it properly.

I like instagram as it encourages you to see photos everyday, with your phone camera, which these days take very nice photos.
As they say, the best camera is the one with you.

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
djeasty - on the iPhone one :)

Love instragram !

7379b3b0792011e1b9f1123.jpg

2a42c5ca6cef11e180d5123.jpg

76e81908764411e18bb8123.jpg

Last edited:
errr......quite a few :eek:

Photo-06-04-2012-08-36-09.jpg

Photo-06-04-2012-08-36-11.jpg

Photo-06-04-2012-08-36-13.jpg

Firstly, I only paid for a handful of those. Most I got when they were free on offer.

Snapseed and Camera+ are probably two of my favourite.

Slowshutter is a neat app, allows long exposure shots which does work pretty well actually.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Blimey^^

Need to try out some of those.

Edit- Just got camera+ whats different? lol
Im guessing snapseed is the best photo editor for the iphone? its £3 so don't want to waste if its pretty useless.

Last edited:
Good to hear Dave :)

Snapseed is probably the best all in one app. Camera+ has some neat effects as well.

Photogene has good noise removal feature, which is handy for phone pics.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah im playing on that now got alot more than i thought it would.

Got camera+ snapseed and slowshutter that should all keep me entertained for a while lol.

True, I had a little play and it's quite fun. Either doing full timelapse sequences of landscapes etc, or making little fun movies.

Ideally you need a tripod for the iPhone. Which is a bit overkill, and something I would only try to make myself.

Qashcow
not bad for 13 employee's!

although they say they will be keeping them completely seperate. we will see