ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Instagram

Never done tagging lol! #tag is new to me!

Having a few crashing isses - will not connect to my Twitter account and when I try to update profile it keeps crashing and taking me to my phone home screen!

#tag isn't the actual tag btw, that's just an example.

So if you did a landscape shot on a beach, you could tag with #landscape #beach #nikon #sunset ..........etc

Goliath I
Think I've added everyone on here ( if I haven't just follow me and I'll follow you back andy31662).

Love some of the stuff people can come up with, especially with they're phone. I probably check it more regularly than Facebook!

Nice feeds guys, some nice sunset shots from various folks too!

Remember to share the love ;)

AND TAG YOUR PHOTOS if you want them to be seen more.

Goliath I
I dont mean to sound stupid but how do you tag the photos?

After you've edited it, on the next screen at the top is a 'captions' box

Put any comments in here and to tag it simply put a hash tag before each word (like twitter)

E.g... Photo of a beach:
#sand #beach #sun #iphone etc...

Your picture will then show up in relevant searches, and will start getting likes and comments

Generic ones like #iphoneography are probably be the best.

But don't cheat and use those tags on unrelated photos, the amount of 'sunset' photos I see where some t**t is taking a photo of them self is unreal!

Mental 172 Cup
Dan do you take all of yours on your iPhone? Some of them are amazing. What apps do you use to take photos??

Good work Dave!

Luke - not all iPhone. I'm just gradually putting all my best work on there, and taking iPhone snaps as an when I can, which is still fairly often.

I take photos in the native app, but have a whole bunch of apps to edit photos.

Qashcow
Here are the apps I used. I had about 5 more but found them either useless, s**t or unused. Usually all three.

22e878e2.gif

DB.

BMW 440i
Shaquille o Neal's son and Arabella Drummond are following me.

I'm basically A list.

'MrDavidBarton'

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I don't even bother with it anymore. It's full of c-units that post a picture literally every 5 mins.

I'll nip on it now and again to see what people are posting.

Should rename it Hipstergram.

Last edited:
  Disastra Coupe
Tbf, i've only started using it the other day. I didn't realise it's meant to be for photography. Most folks seem to use it more of a blog type thing with picture's rather than anything proper photography lol.

DB.

BMW 440i
I don't use it or follow for photography.

I just like the shots of the people i follow or i know the people i follow.