ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

InCarNation - Brighton - 28th April 2013

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Ok, I'm still up for one, depends on everyone else really!

If I come I will definitely be up for a convoy down there. That's half the fun of it and if we all have walkie talkies we can all keep each other talking and awake on the way :thumbup:

Everyone will just need to get an early night or run on their energy drink of choice :p

If I come I will definitely be up for a convoy down there. That's half the fun of it and if we all have walkie talkies we can all keep each other talking and awake on the way :thumbup:

Everyone will just need to get an early night or run on their energy drink of choice :p

Liking the sound of walkie talkies! loool!

Proper F&F style ;)

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Ok, looks like I'm going to have to forfeit me slot. Im going to be away that weekend. Sorry folks. But im sure it will be filled almost instantly! Have a good one fellas!

Looking forward to this. Are we going to be meeting somewhere beforehand and then driving in together? As i think im like the only person coming who isnt from Kent lol. Hate arriving at things like this alone -.-

Does everyone still wanna convoy down?

If we do it, it will probably be from sevenoaks morewood close industrial estate (in the bigger car park)

http://www.mcmeeking.co.uk/kent/morewood-close.htm

Or if anyone can find a better/more convenient location?

PLUS its 1 hour 7 mins away from brighton, meaning we'd have to LEAVE the carpark at around half 6 im the morning to get there in time and to allow for 20 mins traffic (which is unlikely that early on a sunday)

If we do it, it will probably be from sevenoaks morewood close industrial estate (in the bigger car park)

PLUS its 1 hour 7 mins away from brighton, meaning we'd have to LEAVE the carpark at around half 6 im the morning to get there in time and to allow for 20 mins traffic (which is unlikely that early on a sunday)

I could meet you lot there, but will have to leave my house around 5 lol. I dunno, you sort yourselves out and il let you know closer to the time where i can meet you all along the way :) if worse comes to worse il meet you there. Im 100000% in though. Sounds good!

Audi A5
I'm coming from Eastbourne so will be driving along the a27 if anyone is convoying from that way... Lawrence182 will probably meet me on route too seeing as he's coming along from the coast too.

The larger car park is the Sevenoaks station car park, and has barriers so you won't get in!

You're better off meeting at either:
A: Harvester car park in Riverhead
B: Tesco car park in Riverhead

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sadd...01902,0.005284&t=h&mra=me&mrsp=0,1&sz=18&z=15

James

This is how it stands as we speak

Spaces at the show:
1. DanEdser
2. Billy.
3. Bobby.
4. iOllieSM
5. cjgower
6. Kyle 86
7. Smnwllms182
8. ZombieDisco172
9. mcnjcantee
10. RamsgateChris197
11. peircey101
12. nathan1993
14. Kieran..
15. Lawrence-182

Anyone that wants to convoy down, we shall meet at the Tesco car park in sevenoaks at 6:10/15 and leave at 6:20 to get at Brighton at 7:30 so we can set everything up.

Let me know if you want to join the convoy, the convoy as it stands is:

1. DanEdser
2. Billy.
3. Kieran..

It would appear I'm in dymchurch from Friday 26- Sunday 28april! Now I figured its about an hour drive to the service station in Sevenoaks from dymchurch. Depending how wasted I am Sunday morning I should be able to leave at 5 am and meet at Sevenoaks then convoy down to Brighton!

Sevenoaks Tesco convoy

1. DanEdser
2. Billy.
3. Kieran..
4. RamsgateChris197
5. cjgower
6. peircey101

Dependent on who I'm going with, I may be able to join this convey. Girlfriend lives in whitstable and if I'm coming from there I can meet you lot. If I'm coming from guildford though il have to see you there / meet up with you along the way or something. Il let you know anyways!