ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC & Clio Cup Finale @ Brands Hatch 13-10-13. CANT BE MISSED :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
okay mate, I should be down there by then. I have been told that the garage is pretty small so don't know how many cars it hold.

Ok matey. Nearer the time ill sort mobile numbers out with ya so when were close ull no where we are

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Negative. She (should!) have some lessons to teach and I like sitting on my sofa whizzing through the adverts not being cold and wet lol :eek:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Yuuuuuuup.

I'll look out for you lot freezing to death on the south bank :D

Go through the main gate and aim for south bank BTW - sit in the cars if it's hoofing down and still see some of the track !.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
It was bloody cold and wet !! I decided to head home before the last race. I need to get back to base at a reasonable hour to sort stuff out for work tomorrow.
Kyle and his misses are still up there.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
It was bloody cold and wet !! I decided to head home before the last race. I need to get back to base at a reasonable hour to sort stuff out for work tomorrow.
Kyle and his misses are still up there.

Die hard fans are me & the Twigg