ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC & Clio Cup Finale @ Brands Hatch 13-10-13. CANT BE MISSED :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
ive mentioned this to a few of you's and this will be a bloody epic day out and a great day for us CS lot

so i hope i can get some intrest in this big event

i no its quite away yet but it gives people a chance to no if they can afford it or not
its £26 for raceday admission and a further £10 if u fancy a seat on the pit straight seat

i cant stress enough of how good watching the Touring Cars & Clio Cup's are

makes F1 look pony and you will be hooked just like my mrs is now lol

so heres the event & meet info

Date: Sunday 13th october 13

Time of event: 10AM start
(pit lane walkabout about 9AM)

get your tickets @ info of the Club MSV website: link is below
http://www.brandshatch.co.uk/calendar/2013/october/btcc-1213october-bh.aspx

so whoever would like to go meet at thurrock services at 08:15 AM and then we can all convoy over to brands hatch together

i really hope to see plenty of you there as it will be a great day so get your names down on this corker :)

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Did want to go to this as it's on the doorstep, but I'm in Florida until the 20th Oct, bummer.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Im going.

If its wet then ill be in my van or sunglass car.

If the weathers good then the ph1 if its not in bits...;)

Richard102

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
I think ill give the convoy a miss actually coz your going from Thurrock, so ill meet you lot there.

Richard102

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
Yer a texeco I think, it's on the round about just down the road from brands hatch.

Richard102

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
Yer can do, ill have to double check I'm all good for it tho but pretty sure I am. What time do you recon you'll be there by then?