ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

InCarNation - Brighton - 28th April 2013

Audi A5
1.DanEdser
2.bill ferrara
3.Bobby.

Ill go, just wondering whats actually happening at this event?

1.DanEdser
2.bill ferrara
3.Bobby.
4. iOllieSM

Would be nice to be able to meet somebody beforehand to convoy with. Il be coming from Guildford. Let me know if we can meet somewhere to arrive together!
:)

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member
1.DanEdser
2.bill ferrara
3.Bobby.
4. iOllieSM
5. cjgower

Got a mate who's got a 182 and isn't on here who I will ask.. Doubt he will though

Spoke to my mate and he is getting some corsa c guys to come down. So me and him will be rolling from the dartford area if anyone wants to meet up and roll down with us?

Tarmac muncher you in?

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Will have to confirm tomorrow after checking calender with the mrs. But can I provisionally have a place please?

Just read the t's and c's

All exhibitors will have access between 6.00am - 8.00am. Late arrival will result in non admittance. Upon arrival at the venue, exhibitors will be directed to their allocated space, exhibitors stands must be completed by 8.45am.

So we want to get there around 7:30/45 to make sure we're all set up and ready/not late.

I'm still up for this :D

Love an early(ish) drive!

(sorry if this changes anything for anyone, I didn't realise it was this early)