ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

InCarNation - Brighton - 28th April 2013

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
And don't worry, I've not forgotten about the banner you've asked to borrow!

Audi A5
I'm still coming, still can't see us being their longer than an hour before we get bored an drive home lol.

Inferno 182 cup
If there's any space I'd be up for this,I'm 15 mins from Brighton in Burgess Hill.
can I be added to the list.

Can somebody please add 'MichaelGrimes' to the list please? Can't do it on my phone, but he's said he will be coming aswell! I believe he's going to join the convoy too.
Ollie

Non Sport Megane
well up for this! im only in burgess hill, so not too far away! probably easier for me to meet you down there, oh and watch out for the road works on the A23 40mph average speed check!

Me too, I don't get much of a chance to get out in the car so I cant wait.
Maybe a mini convoy if theres a few going from Burgess Hill, Crawley or close areas?

I'm in guildford and will not be able to join the initial convoy at Sevenoaks or wherever they're all meeting :p I would prefer to drive down there with somebody but no worries if I can't! If there's somewhere you can all stop along the way to meet me before entering the main event I'd much appreciate it!

Inferno 182 cup
I'm in guildford and will not be able to join the initial convoy at Sevenoaks or wherever they're all meeting :p I would prefer to drive down there with somebody but no worries if I can't! If there's somewhere you can all stop along the way to meet me before entering the main event I'd much appreciate it!

Im happy to meet at Pease Pottage service's on the 23 if a few people would be up for that, then its a short drive to brighton.

Im happy to meet at Pease Pottage service's on the 23 if a few people would be up for that, then its a short drive to brighton.

yep me you and michaelgrimes atleast could meet there for a start? along with anybody else who would like to convoy from there! gives 2 options then for people to meet for a convoy. I believe we were hoping to get to brighton for 7:30 AM? (O.O) , correct me somebody if im wrong ---- so what time would we want to meet at Pease Pottage?
:)

yep me you and michaelgrimes atleast could meet there for a start? along with anybody else who would like to convoy from there! gives 2 options then for people to meet for a convoy. I believe we were hoping to get to brighton for 7:30 AM? (O.O) , correct me somebody if im wrong ---- so what time would we want to meet at Pease Pottage?
:)

Yeaaaaaa we do need to get there that early :/

Have an early night k? ;)

Non Sport Megane
instead of meeting at pease pottage ollie meet me at the hickstead service station? it saves me fuel, by not having to drive 20mins further away from brighton to meet you? lol you up for that?