ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

InCarNation - Brighton - 28th April 2013

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
its 1 hour 7 mins away from brighton, meaning we'd have to LEAVE the carpark at around half 6 in the morning to get there in time and to allow for 20 mins traffic (which there will be none)

Means I'll have to leave mine @ 5.45 to be at tesco's in time... almost seems stupid as i'm 35 min's from brighton lol

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
Haha early morning FTW!

I do 6am starts for work, so it's not too bad for me :)

Plus I know its for a car show, so I'll be all excited and want to get up haha

I used to get up at 6 but changed jobs so now it's 7.30... all good.

And as you say, I do get a little too excited about car shows!

Clio 182
seems to only show CLUB STAND PASS
SUNDAY 28TH APRIL 2013
CLIO SPORT
on print preview. No logo or anything. Any chance you could change where its located or upload it as an image to the thread? :p

Right, so everyone that in my convoy, get to the riverhead tesco's at 7:00 ready to leave at 7:10 to arrive at 8:30 latest!

As I can imagine it could be manic getting all the cars into their stands

So what time are you arriving Dan? How long is it going to take to set things up? I'm also assuming the lot coming from hickstead will meet you all in there? Or will we meet down the road and all drive in together?

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
I assume we can just walk off round Brighton? Dont have to stay with cars right?

​Will talk to the Mrs tomorrow lol

ha, already told mine she's coming so she can drive the car home as I'll probably find me a pub...

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
So what time are you arriving Dan? How long is it going to take to set things up? I'm also assuming the lot coming from hickstead will meet you all in there? Or will we meet down the road and all drive in together?

might go from Hicksted, didn't realise it was just down the road from me... who's organising it?

might go from Hicksted, didn't realise it was just down the road from me... who's organising it?

Michaelgrimes is sorting out the hickstead convoy as far as I'm aware! It's the services we're meeting at. Time I'm unsure it now as its starting an hour later apparently - PM him :)
There is currently 3 of us going from there, 4 if you join

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
Michaelgrimes is sorting out the hickstead convoy as far as I'm aware! It's the services we're meeting at. Time I'm unsure it now as its starting an hour later apparently - PM him :)
There is currently 3 of us going from there, 4 if you join

Sound, I'll PM him and decide... seems daft driving all the way to 7oaks from EG to only come straight back to brighton...

Non Sport Megane
i dont want it to be manic, so im going to get theyre for between 8 and half past so i have time to give the car a quick once over! so if your convoying down with me from hickstead services, i was thinking about leaving at about quarter to 8? which will mean we should get theyre for about quarter past 8! can everyone whos convoying from hickstead add theyre names to this list so i know how to PM to arrange meet times!

Hickstead Meet -

1- MichaelGrimes
2-
3-
4-
5-

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
Hickstead meet -

1- MichaelGrimes
2- iOllieSM
3- iLikeDuplo
4-
5-

Sorry team sevenoaks, going with these boys as it's about 15 mins from mine.