ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

if you had to sell your clio tomorrow......

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
53 plate blob eye subaru impreza sti .. tuned by andy forrest , bigger turbo and intercooler .. would be my dream car would need to sell the clio and save for a few years though

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
If i had to sell and could put extra towards...GTR for me. Not that i could afford to run one ha!

keo

Clio Trophy
Sell trophy tomorrow i would probably get a VX220 Turbo, my plan is keep the Trophy and get a VXT next year or try and save a bit longer and get an exige. I dont think i am ever going to sell my trophy

LEXUS LS400
I would like a series 2 Elise as my next car, but my wife already has a MX5 S-Vt and I have been told that we can't have two, two-seater cars :(

Evo 5 RS
F430 without question..greatest car I've ever driven

Also best car I will more than likely never own :(

More realistically probably a Mk2 Focus RS

Alpine GTA Turbo+182
I may well be selling my 182, so I will start to sort out the rest of the "fleet". That is, my Alpine GTA, Lotus Europa twin Cam, Range Rover, 1948 Ford F1 pickup with its 383sbc engine..... then if I sell some of these..... Next year it will be the Maserati 3200GTA or 4200CC.

107 Track Car & C4
If it could be another Renault, i'd go for a Twingo 133. If not, realisticly, probably a Ibiza Bocengra.

If money was no object, Ferrari 550 Maranello, most gorgeous car ever made made IMO.

clio 182
hmm tough one, i'm getting a bike as a commuter at the end of the month (taking orders now for organs and undamaged limbs) so i'm thinking i'd get something at home on the track

might get a nice mgf vvc. failing that a wrx impreza. everytime i drive my mums bimmer or mx-5 i'm reminded that however good hot hatches are, they are still wrong wheel drive

Disastra Coupe
Nothing else in the price bracket takes my fancy... So it'd probably be a Saxo VTS. I'd probably have a bit of cash left over to sort the common faults ie. rear beam, inner arches etc.
So aslong as i made sure i got a good one i'd be pretty much set for a solid car with those bit's done.

Then it'd be onto polybushes, lower brace and an Apex set up for a fun twisty's blaster :D

Impreza Wagon
Subaru Impreza STI Wagon in white, it was a toss up between that and the 182 at the start of year but I went for the 182 :)

Probably like to try something I haven't owned before so either RWD or forced induction...

If running costs weren't an issue, for the value of my Clio maybe a ropey e36 M3 or Lean cupra R with a decent map :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
If the insurance wasn't so ridiculous I'd be tempted with an S2000.