ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

if you had to sell your clio tomorrow......

Subaru WRX STi Spec C
More I look at it, more I like it. I dun think you can buy a car with this power at this cost. It can easily beat many cars on the street I think.

But for look only, Mazda Rotary RX8 is still my favorite!!

Black RS200
A few yrs ago it would of been a Subaru but there's 1000's around so i'd have to go for a V6 255.
Just wish they were still making them and id buy one tomorrow!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
im looking at the Spec C bassed on the V8 STi, import only here in the UK
2003_impreza_wrx_sti_type_c.jpg

Ive sold my phase 1 172 for a mitsubishi evo 6. awesome performance but doesnt have the character of a cliosport. Already looking to switch back a to 182! dont make the same mistake!

Chris

Surprised that so many think they would struggle with £2-3k, that part of the market is great for fun little cars.

I only had a £2.5k budget and wanted to move away from a Clio for a change, I was spoilt for choice when it came to great handling, fun cars (SportKa, Ignis Sport, MX-5, 306, for starters).

500 Twinair
Gonna buy a new lotus elise r or 2nd hand exige s after the 182, just cant bring myself to sell it...

172 Cup
Been out test driving recently for a replacement as my Cup is getting on a bit now! Had a drive of Megane 225, Smart Roadster Brabus, Twingo RS but the search continues....

Titanium 182
If I was to sell my Clio I'd probably just keep the money in the bank. Since I've started uni the only time I've used my car is to go on spirited drives - I really don't need it anymore but it's nice to have it so I'll stick with it for the moment!

Might even strip it out now since I rarely carry passengers, but that's for another thread!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
last of the supercharged cooper S's

so much infact i may be doing so in the new year

ibiza cupra
theres are a few d like to go for.
jap stuff
rx7
twin turbo supra
skyline
evo
s2000
silvia
350z
german stuff
m3
serocco
golf mk1 gti
and other stuff is
leon cupra r
astra vxr
and there are a few others as well but i cant think of them.

Vw caddy tdi
Thinking to sell my ph1 really gutted owned since 30k its mint standard and kept up together mechanically just at moment if im honest the monnies better invested in my Car Clean /Detailing business (van needed). Ill just have to dream of a mk5 r32 in few years;)

172cup
15k burning a hole in my pocket like no tomorrow! Between either an r26 or 200 cup. If i had the extra cash would be an r26r, lotus elise or exige. Money no question M3 limited edition thing.

Clio 172
A pre'67 beetle, in fact if anyone has one in their garage going cheap i'd swap my low mileage, one owner, mk1 172 for it;)

Last edited:
  Clio 197 F1 & 911 C2S
In fact I did recently sell my Clio...

I let my LY R27 go after having it just over a year. Sold it back to the dealer I bought it from for £1,800 pounds less than I paid for it, which seemed like a pretty good deal after driving it for a year and putting 5,000 miles on it.

It was a superb car, and I pretty much loved every minute I drove it, but I just couldn't resist picking one of these up :)

1.jpg
4.jpg