ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

if you had to sell your clio tomorrow......

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Gay comment!

Becuase I like my car, I have spent money on my car, My car is A1 Condition, I look after my car, and i dont want a f**king scally to vandalize my car.

Honestly this forum amaze's me sometimes, with stpuid arsed clever comments. Never known a club like it.

This, will not end well ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This forum amazes me sometimes!

Such a grumpy bunch of c***s. You sure you're not all female??

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Had i still had my clio id have been looking at Ek9's but seeing as thats not with me im rolling in a 106 GTi.

Will get an EK9 at somepoint :eek:

172 phII
Ill buy a clio RS II again but this time I would get a race spec one. Would save me a lot of time and penny :S :D

LY V6 with Recaros
Nothing I really want to sell mine for, other than cars I'll never be able to afford. If I had to though, I'd get an Exige.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
pope000.jpg

White clique
i really really miss my Saxo VTR even after 8 years. If i could buy a car for fun it would be one of those again.

RB & LY 182
well i was looking for a decent VW Golf Gt Tdi. before i got the clio.
but then changed mind so if had to sell the clio it would either be the golf or BMW sport black 4 door big massive alloys on it.