ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had my clio about a month now :)

I got my clio 182 about a month ago and ive tonight ive just done my first 1,000 miles in the car , wow is all i can say what a awsome little car :)

the rattles are quite annoying but other than them the car is a joy to drive , they are great with the cc on just crusing down the motorway at 75-80 mph :approve: and a real joy to drive on the twisty roads , the low down power (torque) is jawdropping.I was in sheffield the other day and had a play with two audis on the m1 motorway i think it was ? wowwow goes like stink when you put your foot down a bit , all in all i have really enjoyed my first month owning this pocket rocket :) i should have got one a lot sooner.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
They are good cars mate, but if you think the low down torque is 'jawdropping' them you must of come from something really slow? Hehe

Accord 2.4
Ive had mine since november and put almost 6K on it already!! Still look for any excuse to go for a drive lol

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Good to hear you like it! It always put a huge grin on my face whn i change up from 2nd @ 6.5k and then it just pull like a train all over again in 3rd!

Get yourself to some meets, big one coming next month at Roots n Shoots in chester, 86 cars on the list so far. Will be Epic! :p

They are good cars mate, but if you think the low down torque is 'jawdropping' them you must of come from something really slow? Hehe

HeHe , yeah i had a 318 bmw before ,the big heavy 4 pos, lovely car to drive but seriously underpowered.

ill post some more pics of the clio later :)

Last edited:
Just out of interest how much did it set you back mate? Mines similar and wanted to see if I did well or not lol.

Obviously you don't have to say if you don't want too!!!

Heh, f**k, mine cost me £5k not that long ago. Similar age and mileage.

That was from a dealership so I was paying over the odds but even so... They seem to be depreciating fast!

Yeah there depreciating really fast , kind of reminds me of xr3i's xr2's etc back in the day :) one month they would around 3-4 k for a top notch one , 6 months later 2-3 k for the same example, all good for us buyers though ,not so much if your trying to sell :)