ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk4 EDC 200 RS

Clio MK4 RS EDC 200
Hey,

I just had a couple of questions if anyone here has any idea…
So i have a 2013 clio RS EDC, with 100k km, it works as it should with no major faults i do have a question about the gearbox.
So i had a fault that said motor for reverse overheated when i tried putting it in reverse. Before all of this happened i had my car parked on a steep hill and had the lever in reverse and the handbrake on, and i thought the car made weird sounds like it tried to put in reverse but didn’t manage.
After restarting the car, and deleting the fault message it seems to work fine so far (happened 1 month ago), should i be worried ?

The other thing is, when the car is in auto mode, when it shifts from gear 2-3 sometimes you hear a slight mechanical clicking noise from the bottom of the car, is that going to be a problem ?

The last and final problem/observation i have is when i drive the car at low RPM let’s say 5th gear, 53kph and a little over 1k rpm it janks/stutters a bit, could that be a clogged fuel filter, injectors or spark plugs.
I have read that these clios tend to jank/stutter at low rpms quite frequently and wanted to se if this is a fixable problem or is it just normal ?

Thanks in advance.